Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first team

4 posters

Go down

My first team Empty My first team

Post  Defeater of pear Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 am

ok guys this is my team as it stands for 2010.

DEF: H.shaw, hurn, fisher, hodge, C.cornes, J.hunt (could change to ladson depends on pre-season), raines, kenelly (P.davis, sheppard)

MID: G.Ablett, Gibbs, Cooney, Dalziel, Scully, Martin (Jack.Trengrove, bastinac)

RCK: kreuzer, tippet (warnock, skipper)

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlova, C. rioli, ziebel (may pick hall here), R.Murphy, J.waite, tapscott (Lobbe, Gumbleton)

200k in the bank. opinions suggestions?
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

My first team Empty Re: My first team

Post  Dom Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 am

Hey pear. solid team to start with. Alot of money to spare Shocked Shocked

Backs: you have 8 backs instead of 7. cornes has past his prime and i wouldn't expect him to raise to premium staus again. raines injury prone and not sure if he will play early for the lions.

mids a good mix. keep an eye for gibbs as if murphy or judd aren't playing, he will cope the tag.

rucks: solid combo.

forwards may be your downfall. don't think rioli will get game time. ziebell will get mid time but injury prone. Hall suspension prone. murphy could be a bargain as hall will get the best back. very soft though.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:25 am

keeping money in the bag for the first few weeks if need to make a trade if I have missed out on someone cheap. Cornes I got rid of ages ago my bad. Gibbs is an absolute gun! and in the unlikely circumstance that judd AND murphy don't play then I am sure he can handle it because he is a star. Ziebell injury prone? he broke his leg. that isn't injury prone that is breaking your leg can happen to anyone at any time on the field. He is an amazing talent and will rise up this year. Cyril Rioli we are talking about! CYRIL rioli not getting game time are you crazy? maybe you misread the name he has never been dropped for anything other than an injury, you realise this right? He came 2nd in the best in fairest for Hawthorn!!!!!!!!!! Should get more game time in the midfield this year and will rise in value. Based on champion data last year he was the best kick in the entire competion. Finally to hall, yes he is suspension prone but with a new team and a new coach I believe they will be able to handle his temperemant and if he gets on fire at 350k it will be one of the pick ups of the year. Voss has said he will give raines plently of opportunities this yeaer and yes i have taken the injury into consideration by buying an expensive back up in shepphard. anything else? Cool
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 am

my bad about rioli. meant to say he might not get mid time. wrote the wrong word Embarassed . I see how you chose the others now. Just hope they pay off for you.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony73 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am

Pretty good,

Waite a worry early

Interesting I am starting to see Shaw in a few teams,is he cheap? If not I would put Bock or Newman ahead of him!
Tony73
Tony73

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 am

Tony73 wrote:Pretty good,

Waite a worry early

Interesting I am starting to see Shaw in a few teams,is he cheap? If not I would put Bock or Newman ahead of him!

been training more in the mids pre season. That would most likely be the reason
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down