Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my team v1.0

3 posters

Go down

my team v1.0 Empty my team v1.0

Post  domer Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 am

Back: B.Goddard ; B.Lake;L.Hodge;H.Shaw;R.Ladson;J.Hunt;B.Sheppard; M.Maguire; ?
Mid: J.Selwood ; A.Cooney; D.Kerr; S.Burgoyne; M.McVeigh; D.Martin ; A.Morabito ; B.Cunnington
Ruc: D.Jolly; M.Kreuzer ; W.Skipper ; M.Lobbe
Fwd: N.Riewoldt; A.Didak; B.Fevola; S.Higgins;L.Franklin; P.Dangerfield; A.Moore ; T.Rockliff;L.Jones

any feedback is much appreciated

domer

Back to top Go down

my team v1.0 Empty Re: my team v1.0

Post  Dom Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 am

hey domer, pretty good team.

backs: wouldn't get lake as there are better options around that price (fisher for example). starting the year firing last year but didn't score as highly until the last 2 or 3 rounds. a bench option in the backs might be trengove, davis or webborly at this stage.

mids: kerr i don't think will score as much. might be moving to the forwards and has points hanging over his head. burgoyne is going pretty well with the injury but still iffy round 1. don't forget mcveigh is suspended round 1 but looks pretty good otherwise. suggestion:maybe get another rookie here and upgrade a mid pricer to a premium

rucks: kreuz set to play more up forward. didn't look good at all during the nab cup game. don't think jolly can score as highly as he did at the swans. different playing styles and with fraser there might share a bit of the load. was very up and down as well. maybe find a little cash and get big sandi.

forwards: wouldn't get fev from the start. a Key forward never start well and takes a while to hit form. will fall in price and an unknown with the brown/fev combo right now. i would prefer pav to him at a similar price.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

my team v1.0 Empty new interchange rules

Post  domer Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 am

thanks for the feedback Dom.

will wait till after next round of NAB cup to make adjustments to my team.

Given the interchange rules have changed this year: you can sub a mid/fwd player into fwd position even if you have him booked into a mid position?
Is this a correct interpretation and ifso should i load up on players that can play double position (pavlich etc..)

domer

domer

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 am

domer wrote:thanks for the feedback Dom.

will wait till after next round of NAB cup to make adjustments to my team.

Given the interchange rules have changed this year: you can sub a mid/fwd player into fwd position even if you have him booked into a mid position?
Is this a correct interpretation and ifso should i load up on players that can play double position (pavlich etc..)

domer

As long as you have a fwd who is also a mid to swap him with. Can't just be a one way swap the two players need to play both positions
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down