Div A are we a team????

Go down

Div A are we a team????

Post  tony8210 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 am

OK I am in 5 leagues, same team. Seeing as we are ranked 72 I am keen on using this league to try and get us up there! Are you with me boys?

Looking at my cash work league the top 6 teams are almost identicle and it will take the right trades at the right times to get through this year!

I guess what Im asking is I am hoping for some great advice from the Div A boys to 1: get our league to number 1 and 2: help me get through my crucial work league. I am not real interested who beats me in the Div A league!
tony8210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Div A are we a team????

Post  Defeater of pear on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:36 am

Well I agree with you tony that we want to get our league up as high as we can, but secretly between you and me I want to win div A Very Happy I understand your point however, and don't worry we won't stop giving advice just because we are against one another.
Defeater of pear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 am

Too true dont worry I will be milking every win I have in the league, its just with some other sites there are many phirphies thrown about and bad advice, I am smart enough in this game now to know whats what, I just like this site and the posters as they are mostly honest opinions and I dont want the leagues to effect that Very Happy
tony8210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 am

I'm in a cash league with 3k prize money so il be concentrating on that. Would love to see our Superroach league in the top 20 at some stage.
bonnie doon thirds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 am

bonnie doon thirds wrote:I'm in a cash league with 3k prize money so il be concentrating on that. Would love to see our Superroach league in the top 20 at some stage.

3k??? what is this sportsbet.com? far out
Defeater of pear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 am

3k for supercoach Shocked Shocked . i don't even make that for a year and you are playing for it with fantasy football Shocked .

don't have a problem helping out. i just don't want to finish last in the league. hoping to make it to 6-12. seeing as i ain't as high as other, i feel as though i can't give out as good advice this year as the guys scoring 2300+ Crying or Very sad . still i'll try my very best Very Happy .

can't help as much as before as i don't go on alot these days.
Dom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 am

You can always help as you are in Melbourne and have an ear on the ground, up here in Darwin we are still recieving messages via telegraph Very Happy
tony8210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 am

is there colour tv up in darwin? because i would imagine in supercoach that would be a real bummer Very Happy
Defeater of pear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 am

Defeater of pear wrote:
bonnie doon thirds wrote:I'm in a cash league with 3k prize money so il be concentrating on that. Would love to see our Superroach league in the top 20 at some stage.

3k??? what is this sportsbet.com? far out

Nah just a group of mates DoP. Remember i am a bit older than you blokes so tipping $350 into supercoach is not too big a deal considering i dont bet on horses or football or anything. Surprisingly the league is not that good (ranked about 350) so i am sitting third atm and should be a good chance.
bonnie doon thirds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 pm

beginning to think this isn't much of a league..but winners are grinners..c'mon roach a-league get hungry its lonely up the top..what 3 games clear now i believe..put all your talk here into points and lets rip it into these other leagues..christ gotta do something to get u ppl to do some trades and move forward..ok to play in finals and have 12 + trades but what if!! all you ppl say is save trades ..for finals but hell you gotta get there first..think i count 7 teams on 16 points..just wanna stir you guys up..lets go....be top 10 league!!!!!
Linkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Sorry I let the team down! Only 2399 Cause I started Basti over Martin and kept GAJ as Captain. In my main team I had to take a risk to win the game over a stronger opponent and went with Goddard C and started Martin!! Scored 2495 Mad

Im building though, second top score to help the league Laughing
tony8210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 am

I'm letting the league down Sad . 3rd bottom on total scores. Will be improving with some much needed trades. But been struck with a few injuries but have cover Very Happy . But 8th on the ladder by %.

Had a good round but will hopefully keep it up Smile . Coming in 26th out of all leagues which isn't that bad Cool .
Dom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Get Well Barlow21 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 am

What are you guys ranked now? Very Happy
Get Well Barlow21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:03 am

23rd ATM but teams have struggled with injury, I though have faired well sitting 3rd and have an overall ranking of around 2100.

Thought I would get slaughtered in this league!
tony8210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 am

I'm getting slaughtered!!!

Overall 2nd last but on the ladder tied with a few others in a fight for a spot in the 8.

Hopefully we can get into that top 20 soon. Been on the edge for sooooo long.
Dom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 am

well i was undefeated on top on roach league A til last week ...congrats to Remnant whoever u are!!..My team is finalised and being 2 games clear on top i think i will be playing in the finals..but with our premiums playing sh**t its anyones leagues to win...i wish everyone who makes the finals all the very best..(thats sincere) cos you ppl really taught me how to play this game properly..to all u specially Roach a big Thanks..... I love you
Linkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down