Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Dilemma, Advice please

3 posters

Go down

Early Dilemma, Advice please Empty Early Dilemma, Advice please

Post  Talking Head Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:51 am

Just like everyone else with Gray in their team, I'm starting to get a bit concerned. If he is named this week then all will be well and this post can be disregarded. However, if he isn't I'm going to have a very itchy trigger finger come Friday so I thought I'd get some advice early.

If I was to trade him out, the obvious player of choice would be Brown but I'd need to find another 20k. Now I know double trading this early isn't ideal but the two options seem like they should be considered in their own right anyway.

Option 1- Hille for Seaby- Only chance to make this trade as Seaby will skyrocket in price and who knows what Hille is going to be like for the rest of the year.

Option 2- Hall for Dangerfield- Hall looking old and slow and needs goals to score but just about everyone has him in their team so he shouldn't be too much of a factor come round 1.

Both Options free up enough cash for the Gray for Brown trade. Too early for all this? Should I make both trades, one trade or no trades?! Any advice is very much appreciated, below is my team as it stands.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Bock, Malceski, Hunt, Waters, (Maguire, Nason)

Midfield: Ablett, Dal Santo, Boyd, Judd, Trengove, Barlow, (Martin, Shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille, (Warnock, Trengove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Tippett, Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell, Hall, Gumbleton, (Hitchcock, Roberts)

Cash: 58k
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Early Dilemma, Advice please Empty Re: Early Dilemma, Advice please

Post  fatcat Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 am

a bit of good news for you Talking head

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/04/06/137181_ntsport.html

not sure how reliable it will be but at least encouraging.

To be honest don't think you want to be sideways trading a ruckman. 2 use 2 trades on getting a ruckman to a prem (seaby will even have to be upgraded i think, although no-one is really sticking their hand up early) seems a bit of a waste.

If gray is named then i would hold tight with the team. not sure you want to be double trading this early.
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 am

Fat what are you doing posting links to the NT News LOL.

I'm in Darwin and the only legitimate stories we run are on Man Killing Crocs cruising the main street and cyclones coming within 3000km's of us! Very Happy
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Talking Head Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 am

Don't say that Tony!!! That article gave me hope and I for one am taking it as the truth! Thanks for advice and article Fatcat.
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Talking Head Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 am

It would seem that NT News was on the ball. Second source: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/port-adelaide-power/gray-comeback-looms-for-port-20100406-ro8b.html
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 am

thought i would give you a reprieve and give Darwin the first scoop Tony, won't be so generous next time Very Happy

everyone one's capable of getting one thing right....... ok maybe not Andrew Hamilton but everyone else at least
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down