Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle

3 posters

Go down

Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle Empty Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 am

Is anyone condidering picking all rookies/ cheapies in the middle
and then packing your rucks, forwrds and backs with class players.

Back to top Go down

Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle Empty Re: Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle

Post  mattybomb22 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:59 am

No i find too risky. Last year only one Rookie (Daniel Rich) played well start to finish
mattybomb22
mattybomb22

Back to top Go down

Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle Empty Re: Is it good to start heaps of rookies in the middle

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Not True
Daniel Rich isn`t the only one that rose in value. 6
draftees rose above 350 thousnad. You could easily buy a
premium midfielder in every position.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 am

Alot of value in the mid rookies this year so i'm going with 2 or 3. if i can put 3 in i can afford Sandi and Hmac which i don't have to waste trades here. Last year i put otten and rich in. both rose alot and were really good cash cows with rich the keeper.

If you want, there was a team on the fanfooty forum which had a full midfield of rookies with guns everywhere else.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:28 am

Way too risky, only load up with 2 or 3 rookies, example, Trengove, Martin, Scully or even Barlow!!. However if you had a midfield full of rookies your team would not be balanced out and you would find you self spending a lot of wasted trades trying to trade out the dud rookies to the ones who are doing well.! too risky in my opinion
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down