Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kostaz Team

+3
fatcat
Defeater of pear
Kosta
7 posters

Go down

Kostaz Team Empty Kostaz Team

Post  Kosta Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 am

Backs: Newman, Hurn, Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, Ladson, Macguire (Davis, Markovic)

Mids: Swan, Dal Santo, Bartel, McVeigh, Palmer, Martin (Bastinac, Hardingham)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Hille (Lobbe, Gawn)

Forwards: Davis, Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Tippet, Murphy, Gumbleton (Black, Dennis-Lane)

Macquire, Martin, Hille and Gumbleton are my worries, going to watch the NAB Cup for them.
I have 58,000 left over but I believe I have a strong team with a lot of premiums so I think its enough.

What do you guys think?
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Kostaz Team Empty Re: Kostaz Team

Post  Defeater of pear Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 am

Personally I do not see why you wouldn't have gary ablett, absolute star averages so much higher than everyone else. People try and do it without ablett every year he is only an extra 100k and offers you a captain week in week out posting massive scores that can win you games. You may say where can i get money out of? If I were you I would get rid of Swan and Dal Santo, bring in Ablett and Gibbs. I believe that would be much more beneficial. Also due to the new mpp rule and hille's injury concerns move tipett to the ruck, move lobbe to the forward bench and bring in warnock on your ruck bench, then bring in a hall or a ziebell into tipett's original place. Ziebell looks like a bargain at his price and will be in the kanga's midfield week in week out, provided no injuries. Franklin and davis are both inconsistent, whether or not you want that or not is your choice but I would never pick Franklin. Watch pre-season and who is markovic? I am really struglling for bench players in the defence, it's never easy defensive first years that's why this year I am having no defensive first years in my team. Then again if you hit the next greg broughton it will be sufficiently beneficial. Good pick with Kreuzer will be a gun this year, good team all up I reckon
sunny
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Kosta,

my main concerns would be hurn (will cop a tag this year - or at least closer attention), newman - pretty sure he didn't take part in the tiges pre season match, hill - ruckman coming back from ACL pale , Davis - ball added to the mids, will he score any better

Also re fwd rookies - black and dennis-lane certainly no certainties to get games. Think you could probably do better, tapscott maybe. With rookies its really hard to pick without the nab cup to show some form and round 1 teams. Also doubt gawn would get a start at all this year. maybe someone like a Charman or Warnock, who are better chances of getting runs
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  clackerz Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:45 am

I think Hille could be a risk - but that's the name of the game!
Alot of coaches wouldn't be picking him, as they're unsure on what he'll do.
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony73 Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 am

Gumby looks to have done the back again, not flying west

He's fired out of my team, I am having Stevie J flashbacks Very Happy
Tony73
Tony73

Back to top Go down

Post  clackerz Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 am

Tony73 wrote:Gumby looks to have done the back again, not flying west

He's fired out of my team, I am having Stevie J flashbacks Very Happy

Get that man a new back!
I put him in on the bench - did the same last year, but he never made it to my team for rnd 1
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 am

Davis will come down in price. very up and down. wait until he gets on a roll then jump on.

hardwick has already said martin is a certain starter round 1 so i don't think its that much to worry about.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:45 am

Ok Thanks Guys!

As defeater of Pear said, I may move Tippet to the rucks move Lobbe to my bench and Put Warnock as my other bench.

Markovic is listed as a defender/forward and he has been named in the squad to play brisbane in the NAB cup, so definately watch him with interest

With my otoher rookies, going to watch the NAB cup to see who plays well and get games in the H and A season

But Thanks for the help guys, definately made my team stronger
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 am

Ok so ive made changes to the team, what do you think of the team now!

Backs: Newman, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, Ladson, Macquire (Davis, Markovic)

Mids: Ablett, Gibbs, Vince, Ball, Trengove, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Tippet (Warnock, Vardy)

Forwards: O'Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Murphy, Dangerfield, Gumbleton (Lobbe, Dennis-Lane)

Ok so i got rid of Hurn and put in Enright. Got rid of Swan and Dal Santo and replaced them with Ablett and Gibbs, put in Vince and Ball and got 2 rookies in trengove and Martin. With my rucks i moved Tippet in there and put Lobbe in the forward emergencies and put Warnock in the 3rd ruck possie and got Dangerfield. Oh and got rid of Davis and got O'Keefe (happy with that trade Smile) So what do you think now??
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Kostaz Team Empty Thoughts from a Newbie

Post  alfie Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:07 am

Hi Kosta and all others,

I have played SC since it began but only found this forum recently. Been reading the comments with interest and thought I better put back in.

Kosta, I think Vardy is a real long shot and think someone like Skipper is more likely. I also have Gumby but am a bit concerned about him getting on the park but according to all reports Dennis-Lane is a ready made and I have him in also. I think he kicked 70 goals for Subi last year so with that form should be a certain starter.

Also have you considered Higgins instead of Harvey...although not sure what sort of pre-season Higgins has had, at full fitness he is one I think will increase in value and become first picked in a lot of sides.

The other player I have in mids who I haven't heard much about is Callan Ward, he looks in the J Selwood mould and could be in for a massive year. Id' be interested in the thoughts of others?

PS I'm not a doggies man but think that their younger brigade could take a big step this year.

alfie

Location : Anywhere beside a river with a fishing rod and a beer!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 am

better line up than before Very Happy .
still unsure if gumby is worth a spot in the sc team. really injury prone.

at alfie on callan ward. still only 20y.o i think and a really good player. tackles hard and kinda plays like sewell does imo. on the rise and should be in the dogs 22 each week. not a big possession gainer but is still young so who knows what he is capable off. i think he is more of a dter but could still score pretty decent for sc (75+ average likely this year). i've kept an eye on him since he came into the league. i'm an essendon supporter who knows about the dogs. Shocked
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Team looks much better I think good job Kosta! as Alfie said skipper is going to get games this year and at 100k should be your 4th ruck.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down