Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble

3 posters

Go down

My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble Empty My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble

Post  Freak Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 am

Defenders
Fisher v Goddard
Enright v Enright
Drummond V Drummond
Gilbert v Gilbert
Broughton V Broughton
Rance v Rance
Stevens v Hurley

Mid
Ablett V Ablett
Bartel V Murphy
J.Selwood v j.Selwood
Judd v Judd
Pendlebury v Rich
Anthony or A.Selwood v Cooney

Rucks
Petrie v Petrie
Clark v Koschitzke

Forwards
Harvey v Riewoldt
Deledio v Deledio
Brown v Brown
Franklin v Franklin
Dick v Didak
McGlynn v N.Krakouer
Ballantyne v Nahas

I have Macaffer, Franklin and Johnson out in fwd line, he has Wilson, Franklin and Watts so I hope like hell he hasn't got a trade left for buddy!

Freak

Back to top Go down

My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble Empty Re: My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble

Post  fatcat Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 am

mate its going to be very very close. Really going to come down to some of theose second tier players performing. Think your biggest worry and unkown is the same as mine in being how will ballantyne go at geelong. Conventional wisdom says not good but you never know.

Backs are even i reckon he may have a slight ad in goddard.
Mids - you have him here - definately play Anthony instead of selwood. rich will struggle vs the swans in sydney.
Rucks - you have him again i think although he has the xfactor in kosi against melbourne.
Fwd - He's got you here - will come down to dick vs didak, mcglynn vs krak and bally vs nahas. Pray for picken on didak i reckon

will be a tight one mate best of luck
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble Empty Re: My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble

Post  Dom Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 am

Fatcat's right. It looks to be a close one. I also agree with all of fatcat's points.
Backlines are generally even but goddard vs fisher both against the dees. I would pick goddard to score more since he runs out of the backline.
Mids you got him and you have the 3 geelong mids at SS this week.
Clark should beat Kosi but with Kosi up forward against the Demons, Might score pretty well.
Forwards look like he will win due to dick vs didak but the other 2 matchups there may be even.

Going to be close, hope the results go your way this week.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

My GF match ups, I think I'm in trouble Empty Rolled

Post  Freak Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:05 am

Was beaten by 30 points... oh well....

Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down