Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week

+3
Dom
Defeater of pear
tony8210
7 posters

Go down

Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week Empty Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week

Post  tony8210 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week, I gain Chappy, lose Stevie = donut again Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad If he trades Im surely done, he would be lucky to have 1 left if any and is still carrying Cox! what do I do with Hurley on my bench??? My team on left

Goddard v Hurn
Newman v Enright
Drummond v CHornes
Hodge V Hodge
Gilbert v fisher
Gilbee or Hurley v Hurley
Broughton v Broughton

Swan (cpt) v GAJ (cpt i presume)
J Selwood v Cooney
Judd v Judd
Gibbs v Cousins or Anthony
Bartell v Bartell
Anthony v Harvey or Anthony

Jolly v Hmac
Kruezer v Tippet

Riewolt (vc) v Riewolt
CHappy v ROK
Pavlich v Pavlich
buddy v Buddy
Porp v Davis
Lids v Lids
Stevie v M Brown == Donuts

I recon I cover him in the backs but the rest probably comes down to the GAJ factor and if Swanny can give me one more performance , Davis v porp a real worry too:D
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week Empty Re: Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week

Post  Defeater of pear Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

why do you keep setting up these topics with titles that sounds like your playing le grands legends. It sounds as if your trying to fight 4 different cancers at once. Check out the match ups, do I have ANY chance this week? of course you do your team is better. GAJ could dominate which is your only concern I think it will be within 100 points and when it gets down to that anything can happen.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week Empty Re: Check out the match ups, do I have any chance this week

Post  tony8210 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 am

Yes, well pear, this team beat me in the last minor round game and cost me $100 minor premiershp prize! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am

Let tony post as many topics as he wants as long as it makes some sense. He would be good if he needs to fight 4 different cancers at once. Remember last week of the regular supercoach season. Man did his topics get alot of replies + views What a Face .

You have gilbee vs cats and hurley vs freo. If you want to cancel out hurley, play hurley or if you think the cats can't tag gilbee, play gilbee. Hurley can play forward and back but is likely going to play back if fletch is ruled out. He kicked a few goals last week but moved down back when fletch got injured.
I have a similar case with hurley and mundy but sticking with hard nut pirat mundy playing in the mids.

On paper you have the upper hand but we all know that can mean nothing in real life. Remember anybody has a chance to win unless they are getting like 10 donuts Suspect . Even then they could still win if all there other players scored like 200 each study Twisted Evil .
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

tony8210 wrote:Yes, well pear, this team beat me in the last minor round game and cost me $100 minor premiershp prize! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Don't get me wrong I am not bagging what he says in the topics, they are solid gold it just sounds like the other guy is an absolute freak! (I am playing a guy called freaks funnily enough).
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 am

We should start a topic on the funniest names of teams we have played. Pear a guy or girl really named their team Freaks? Were they any good?

Give Tony a break. He gets excited alot on this forum which is not neccasseraly (not sure if thats spelt right) a bad thing. We need more hypo people on here!!!!!
an alien or a cat or a monkey or even a pig or if we think bigger, an elephant
If we can a albino or even santa and his pet rendeer s
I want to go back in time and get a farao or a king and his queen and funk it up a little with an afro
Think outside the box people!!!!!!!

P.S To my counting i have 14 emoticons left to use if anyone is interested in that.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Geez you two, I'm copping sh**t from a couple of kids!

First year and got a little hooked, its a work league and very high bragging stakes

I just get too much time off, with nothing to do!

I'm sure I will settle down next year as I am a gun now and will not need any trades lol!
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:17 pm

I wont be picking Chappy ever ever ever again Mad
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 pm

In the same boat Tony- Chappy was my main difference up forward v opponent. Need Drummond, Hurn to fire up. No Chappy for me next year- man is as soft as butter. Funniest post of the year goes to Dom lol! Must be the record for most amount of symbols used in a single post Very Happy I agree, we want people like you Tony who have developed a real passion for this little obsession called supercoach. Very addictive & time consuming but how good is it to beat your mates at choosing the better team in the greatest game in the world Laughing
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 am

As suspected he has no trades, donut for brown, hurley on the park and cox on the bench.

Chappy hurts (was 58 SC pts 5 minutes into 2nd q) because he is head to head with ROK Sad Gilbee OK for me 88 and 100% eff! imagine if he had a few more touches (only 13 dis)

Happy with GAJ score of 122 but did not expect 123 from his Cooney.

Need Swanny, Gibbs Drummo, Goddard and Newman to really turn it on as my gun premiums

Im down by 203pts With his Captain used
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 am

Drummo, and Newman have let me down Sad

It will be close but dont like coming up against ROK and Davis today

Swanny needs a big one to get me over the line, Down by 32 pts but he has Hurley as an extra player.

Match ups

Goddard v Fisher Very Happy
Swan (cpt) v ROK Rolling Eyes
Gilbert v Davis Sad
Anthony v Harvey (hope he gets a hard tag) Rolling Eyes
Sad Sad Sad v Hurley

Probably a good thing Im off to Cricket today and wont be able to pull my hair out Very Happy
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 am

Sorry to let you know,
Fisher scored 149 to goddard's 125. Not the way you expected it.
Swan dissapointting for you scoring below 100. Unlucky time for that to happen. At least ROK scored a miserable 58 Very Happy .
Gilbert got outscored by about 30-40 points.
At least you had anthony beating harvey, even if it was just 10 or 15 points.
Hurley isn't looking to have a big impact on the game so dont expect 100 from him this week.

Good luck with the game but by the looks of it might be a close one.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Sorry there was Jolly v Hmac that went my way.

Well can you believe it I won by 27pts

Dont know how I got to 2247pts but I did!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Sorry guys it means another week of posting! I will be limping into a GF with 2 donuts for Chappy and Stevie I presume! But I have $200 second place secure
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  mattybomb22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Nice Work Tony Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mattybomb22
mattybomb22

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Great stuff Tony Very Happy In same boat with Stevie J & Chappy. Medical staff said Chappy was ok to come back but coaches did want to risk him so we will have to wait & see. Stevie J may also play this week- cats need him match fit with probable final v pies in 2 weeks time. That is what i am praying for anyway Laughing I will taking a leaf out of your book this week sending long posts regarding possible match ups. Won by 107 with a score of 2335. Deledio, Sandilands, Buddy & Juddy the stars. I had GAJ as captain, he picked Swan even though he had GAJ also. Grand final opponent has won the league last 2 years, scored 2338 last round so it might be a close one Rolling Eyes
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

Great news Tony.

I scored 2386 this week with all my mids (except otten) scoring over 100. Stars were mundy, sandi, ballantyne (covering for stevie j), Dlids and Buddy. Well no point me posting any topics seeing i'm versing sheedy in both league gfs. I have outscored him most of the year and since round 16, lowered my overall ranking by half (from 16,000 to 8,000). Hoping no more sudden injuries.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayman24 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 am

Great work

Beat top team by 200 pnts i scored 2150. I am vsing sheedy in the final any tips

Jayman24

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:52 am

congrats tony,

i got up by a few hundred as well posting 2374. into the GF. My opponent beat me in the first final by about 70 but only scored 1980 last week with a few donuts and too many rookies but managed to win. Hoping its a sign he has no trades left.
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down