Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My team.. not sure about the rookies..

3 posters

Go down

My team.. not sure about the rookies.. Empty My team.. not sure about the rookies..

Post  Bluebagger Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey, here's my team at the moment:

Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Kennelly, Hunt, Shoenmakers, Moore (Davis, Trengrove)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Murphy, Cooney, Griffen, Martin (Trengrove, Morabito)
Ruc: Sandi, Hille, (Charman, Warnock)
Fwd: Roo, Franklin, Giansiracusa, Waite, Ziebell, Wonaeamirri, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

Does anyone know if Wonaeamirri will be playing? And Jamie Charman for that matter?
Should I stick with Trengrove in the midfield or go with a cheaper Barlow or Bastinac?

Other thoughts welcome... thanks

Bluebagger

Back to top Go down

My team.. not sure about the rookies.. Empty Re: My team.. not sure about the rookies..

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm

How much money do you have left over?
Overall a nice team but i would change Griffen for Barlow and then uprgrade A.Wonameri to B.Hall or Patty Dangerfield.

Back to top Go down

My team.. not sure about the rookies.. Empty Re: My team.. not sure about the rookies..

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Starting 4 cheapies is a risk i wouldn`t recomend taking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm

want to play in my league? Code is 872020. One spot left. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Teams looks alright.

like charlo said, 4 cheapies in the backs are risky.
really strong midfield. have room to downgrade one to a barlow like charlo said. stick mora or trengove on field then.
rucks look good. risk with hille but could pay off. charman is injured so maybe a cheap ruckman for number 4.
i think wona got injured didn't he? or was that just jurrah?
if you downgrade a mid, you could strengthen your backline.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

My team.. not sure about the rookies.. Empty Thanks

Post  Bluebagger Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 am

Thanks guys.. you're right, Charman is injured. Wonaeamirri got injured a week ago as well!
I didn't add to my backline (I'll take a punt) and wanted to keep Griffen in so downgraded Murphy to Vince.

The team is now..

Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Kennelly, Hunt, Shoenmakers, Moore (Davis, Trengrove)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Vince, Cooney, Griffen, Martin (Trengrove, Morabito)
Ruc: Sandi, Hille, (Warnock, McNamara)
Fwd: Roo, Franklin, Giansiracusa, Waite, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

Only 9K left so is there a better cheap ruckman (under 100K) than McNamara that has any chance of playing this season?

Bluebagger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:01 am

there is lobbe, roughead or fitzpatrick. if you have warnock there, shouldn't worry too much for 4th ruckman. you would only need him if 2 of your other ruckman go down which i doubt.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Catta Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:07 am

Rhys Stanley at st kilda might jump up and take kozi's spot through injury or form, watch him at $100,200
Catta
Catta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down