Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sc 2011 rookies

2 posters

Go down

Sc 2011 rookies Empty Sc 2011 rookies

Post  bomberboy0618 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 am

Hey, bomberboy here. Today I'll be talking about some of the best rookies for 2011.
Defense: In the defense I reckon Cameron Richardson and andy often are the ones to get.
Richardson has been highly praised by brad scott, his coach who says that "we hope he will play immediately" he also is a mature aged rookie so could a barlowesque player.
Andy otten is returning from injury and is very well priced. He will get some games and score consistently.
Midfield: Harley bennell, David swallow and Andrew krakeour are the ones to watch.
Swallow and bennell are touted to go 1 2 in the draft respectively. They are both guns. Enough said. Krakouer isnt a rookie but will be rookie priced. He scored 290 in the wafl gf. He should score well.
Ruck: zac smith is the one to get. He is the gc #1 ruckman and should play out the year. One to get on the bench.
Foward: Sam day and tom lynch are the ones to get. Sam day is apparently "more athletic than nicnat" and is a goalkicker with a great Mark. Tom lynch is another one with a great Mark an is set I go #4 in the draft.
So that's it. I hope you enjoyed. Drop me a line if I missed anyone.
bomberboy0618
bomberboy0618

Back to top Go down

Sc 2011 rookies Empty Re: Sc 2011 rookies

Post  Dom Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 am

Richardson is one to keep an eye out for. Otten is a lock Cool . Keep an eye on the recent Freo recruit in Mzungu who gets a ton of possessions. If named down back and is every chance to start for them next season. Averaged like 28 possessions a game for the season. Also Grimes from Richmond and a few of the GC boys are on my radar.

Swallow and Bennell are guns, so is Krakouer. Would be very happy with them. But the price of the first 2 and both at GC would scare some from picking both. Gaff is another decent one who has a decent game. Wallis is also a very good prospect at likely 100k next season.

Agree with Smith Smile . Throw in Bailey as a maybe if he gets games at the Hawks next year if he is finally over his injuries.

Day could be good but pricey. Lynch is a gun goalkicker Razz . Keep an eye out for Talia and Butcher to get some games next season. Also Matera at GC.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  bomberboy0618 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Hey dom wat do u go as on ff?O
bomberboy0618
bomberboy0618

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 am

No point now aye Razz . You and Barlow seemed Shocked affraid .
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down