Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades

+2
Dom
Madmax75
6 posters

Go down

Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades Empty Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades

Post  Madmax75 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 am

My strategy is to have maximum flexibility to save the all important trades.

Team
B Goddard Enright S Fisher Hodge Kennelly Ladson Sheppard ( P Davis Trengrove)
C Ablett J Selwood Pavlich Cooney Trengove D Martin ( L Jetta Bastinac)
R Tippet Kreuzer (Warnock Skipper)
F Goodes Okeefe Petrie Higgins B Hall Rockcliffe Rohan (Dennis-Lane Lobbe)

Any thoughts most welcome

Madmax75

Back to top Go down

Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades Empty Re: Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades

Post  Dom Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi Madmax,
the team looks good.
first thing i don't like is starting 5 rookies especially 2 in the forwards. maybe 4 at most for me.
don't mind sheppard starting on field as long as he plays. he's got decent speed to be able to score well if he can run.
having pav in the mids could save trades incase a forward goes down. but i think they are mids with better upside at that price (vince for example). to save some cash could move pav up forward and play another rookie here. the mid rookies have way more upside than the forward rookies (namely rohan). barlow looks the goods.
i wouldn't get tippett and kreuzer. i would get one premium like sandi or hmac and kreuz/tippett. alot of people have lobbe on ruck bench and tippett up forward.
petrie out first 2 rounds with suspension. don't mind the others but i think goodes might take a while to score at his level if he will play as a permanent forward.

saying all this i'm not setting my team to the new MPP rule.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades Empty Re: Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades

Post  clackerz Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 am

Personally I'm not building a team around a rule. But it's good to know it's there.
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am

Yeah personally I wouldnt be making a team based around a rule.
I think Pavlich should be moved to the forwards, get rid of Petrie as he is out for 3 rounds through suspension. And having two rookies starting in your 6 and 7th spot is also too risky, id trade one, perhaps Rohan and get rid of Pavlich for Scully, this will give you good cash for a premium or a mid pricer (whatever you choose) for Rohans spot!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 pm

I originally thought I could do this, not so convinced now. With players like Lobbe and Davis who I intended to use not showing much pre-season I feel as if the opportunity is gone, maybe if Davis does play then I can. I wouldn't base a team around it, not this year.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:03 am

I think the strategy is quite useful but your team
should not be completely built around the strategy.

Back to top Go down

Will you use the MPP strategy??? It could save those crucial trades Empty Mad Max's Everywhere

Post  Mad Max Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 am

Getting Kind of Crowded with all us Mad Max's here? Mad

It is mandatory to have Max Rooke in your team if you post under this name!
Mad Max
Mad Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down