Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucial Decision

2 posters

Go down

Crucial Decision Empty Crucial Decision

Post  Harvey_29 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 am

In my backline i have Drummond, Newman, Goddard, Fisher, Gilbee, Mackie, Cornes (Broughton, Petrenko)

My midfield is Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, Cornes, Foley, Rich

I have 5k in the bank, with 6 trades remaining...DO I

1. Straight swap Cornes (470,000) ---> Hodge (453,700) which leaves me 5 trades remaining... or

2. Swap Cornes (470,000) ----> Grimes (343,700) which leaves me with 131,300 in the bank....and with that 131,300 upgrade Foley (473,900) or a Rich (364,900) for like a Pendlebury, Dal Santo etc...which would leave me with 4 trades.....

My rucks are McIntosh, and Sandilands

Forwards Okeefe, Franklin, Pavlich, Deledio, SJohnson, JBrown, Zieball (Walker, Wright)

HELPPPPPPP

Last edited by Harvey_29 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Harvey_29

Back to top Go down

Crucial Decision Empty Re: Crucial Decision

Post  Dav Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 am

Hi Harvey29,
My advice would be to put Broughton on the field this week to cover Cornes. Wait till next week before trading Cornes for Hodge as he is set to have a big price drop( this is my plan also). His BE is about 132 from memory. Biggest problem you have is Ziebell in the forwards. Do not trade Rich this week, he is set for a price rise with a decent performance this week. He could be close to 400K soon. With 6 trades left you need to make sure all trades you do upgrade your team. Possible solution to your Ziebell problem is Hayden Ballantyne from Freo. Kicked 75 goals last year, won Sandover medal - rated very highly at Freo, is in their best 22. Kicked 5 goals, 21 disposals first game back at WAFL level 2 weeks ago but hurt his leg late in the game which is why he did not play last week. Almost certain to play this week, so worth watching his first game & if he produces the goods get him in your team. At 94k he is a bargain & might be worth the punt.Trade Ziebell to Ballantyne gives you over 200k + money from Hodge/Cornes next week to upgrade either Foley or Rich.Would wait on Foley also as Tigers play Eagles this week in Melbourne so would expect some good numbers from him.Need to be patient (can be frustrating I know!) as you are getting low on trades so need to make good calls. Hope I helped, maybe Roachie has a more cunning plan as he is the guru!
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey_29 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 am

thanks dav, but i dont know if you saw Drummond in that lineup, i was looking towards broughton on for drummmond and hodge for cornes...so do you think i should cop a 0 orrr?

Harvey_29

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 am

You didn't have Drummond listed in your backline Harvey_29, just double checked your team,you had only 6 defenders listed.That changes things a little! I would consider Jason Gram at 363K a bargain also. Either Grimes or Gram for Cornes to allow you to get Dal Santo ( will not get him any cheaper). I would hold onto Rich as I said earlier he will go to 400k so check Foley's BE. If high, then get Dal Santo for him before Dal Santo has price rise.
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey_29 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am

thanks alot for your help dav..so that leaves me with 4 trades to go then so then i will see how ballantyne plays after 1 or 2 round sthen owngrade zieball for him then have 3 trades left for injuries throughout the season with 200+k handy???sounds good

Harvey_29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down