Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week Trades

4 posters

Go down

Week Trades Empty Week Trades

Post  sobeyyy Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:26 am

I was hoping tippett would be out so he doesnt drop in value. But now he is named i want 2 get rid of him. I was just going 2 trade roo and tippett out for pav and higgins but i want 2 ditch waite for malceski. I need 2 get malceski this week b4 his price sky rockets. So i was going to trade out waite and then trade tippett for higgins and then trade in pav for riewoldt nest week, but now tippett will drop by about 60k, dont think this will work.

Is it still good to put in cyril for tippett??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Week Trades Empty Re: Week Trades

Post  Antman Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 am

yes that is a good trade sobeyyy
Antman
Antman

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 am

anyone else agree?

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SC17 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:34 pm

You know my thoughts Sobeyyy. Pav and Higgins for Roo and Tippett makes sense to me. Why the Waite to Malceski one? That seems like a panic trade because Waite is out this week. He will be back sooner rather than later, with a bit more confidence. He has already shown he can score points for you. Malceski has been very good so far but that doesnt mean he will get those scores every week. Have faith in the players you picked at the start of the season. Stick to your original strategy and dont get caught on a whim. (ie Rioli) My 20 cents worth

SC17

Back to top Go down

Post  clackerz Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Agree with the Roo, Tippett to Pav and Higgins trade, but not with Waite.
Don't panic trade as SC17 says.
Trades are gold. Don't get to the end of the season and run out of trades. You would hate to make it to the GF and be copping a donut coz you can't trade out an injured player.
Sometimes you have to run with your picks and go with the ups and downs.
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm

yeah thanx for that fellas.
I suppose i just didnt want to miss out on malceski. But hopefully waite comes back betta than ever lyk dal santo and milne did a few years back after getting dropped. I think i will go for higgins and pav, as cyril will be more inconsistent.

I was just thinking about malceski before his price rose, but yeah i suppose its a bit of a panic trade.

Hopefully waite comes back in next week. I heard that he asked to drop back to the 2's.

Cheers guys.

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  clackerz Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Last year Malceski was frustrating himself. Believe me I had him in.
He ended up only playing 12 games for 618 pts (51.5 avg). His highest score was 82.
2007 was the last time he played 22 games (for an average of 100.95).

All I'm saying is we are at round 4 so don't get too caught up in players avg's just yet. Stick to trading for LTI's (or in Tippetts case coz he's been very poor and dropped a heap of cash already - even if he scores well this week it will be another 2 before his poor scores drop out of his rolling avg so his price may still fall).
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm

yeah but i suppose macleski was still a bit worried about his knee,lyk waite would be this year and just needed the year to play and get confidence back. Would you think about trading him in.

And with rioli, is he ready to breakout and have a dominate influence, and worth trading in???

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down