Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muston / Higgins??

3 posters

Go down

Muston / Higgins?? Empty Muston / Higgins??

Post  sobeyyy Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:06 am

Hey roach,

This is my team at the moment

B: Goddard, Cornes, Gilbee, Enright, Grimes, Raines, Broughton (Cheney, Peternko)
M: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Cooney, Foley, Higgins, (Harlett, Cockie)
R: Cox, McIntosh (Spencer, Jacobs)
F: Leon, Pav, Deledio, Buddy, Roughead, Ziebell, Sidebottom (Walker, Thompson)

Thinking of maybe trading higgins for muston and keeping the 300 grand. Cornes also injured and might play one short. I have 9 trades left and 254 grand in the bank as it stands. I also have an idea of what i want my team to look like at the end of the season. Im thinking i want drummond in the backs, and sewell or a saint in the midfield, and maybe riewoldt or stevey j in the forward. Any ides and thoughts would be great, thanks.

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Muston / Higgins?? Empty Re: Muston / Higgins??

Post  Dav Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi Sobeyyy,
Have you considered trading Cornes to Drummond now? You have 254k in the bank, Drummond is 78k more than Cornes. I would also consider taking Dal Santo now in trade for Higgins ( look at Roachie's bargain buys) if you want a saint in midfield. If I were you I would trade Ziebell out for Gia, Cornes for Drummond this week, wait on Higgins trade till later but Roachie might have a better idea, he is the expert!
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks for the advice dav. I was thinking of getting muston so in the long run i could get more cash and then later be able to upgrade my backline and anywhere else, no matter what there prices are. Do u think muston will continue on his scores, i think he can as he is just what the hawks need running off the back flank. Maybe instead of gia, maybe stevie j. He's looking good. Any thoughts??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm

As far as Muston is concerned he could not of been more impressive first 2 games however you must remember he has had a shocking run of injuries in the last few years - body might be a bit suspect. Hawks have a number of players coming back soon, so is his spot safe if his form drops off slightly? Hard call - I see where you are coming from cash wise but there will be other bargains to be had soon. One will be Hayden Ballantyne from Freo (94000), will play very soon - maybe this week.Kicked 5 goals in WAFL last week coming back from injury. Won Sandover medal last year, kicked 75 goals. I would go for either Stevie J or Reiwoldt this week in a trade for Ziebell, Cheney is a chance to play this week( BOG for Melbourne reserves last week) so can cover Cornes, then trade in Walker for Ballantyne allowing you to upgrade anywhere you want. Drummond is a great choice, check his BE when to get him at best price. I have had him from the start & the guy is a supercoach god! Never wastes the ball, one of the best kicks I have ever seen of a football.
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Great advice from Dav! Roachie couldn't agree more!

Be very watchful of muston as he might fade in the next few weeks/months

Hayden Ballentyne looks a perfect downgrade option in the fowards.

And Dummond is a deffently MUST HAVE better to get him in sooner then later will score you big points come the end of the year!

Cheers the roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 am

Thanks for the advice. I think this week i might just get rid of higgins for muston and keep the 300 grand. Then i would have 550 grand in the bank. I might keep cornes for one more week as drummond's break even is 115. Then next week i might be able to get rid of ziebell and wait to see how ballentyne goes. Any other thoughts??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down