Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draft #5 (Different approach)

4 posters

Go down

Draft #5 (Different approach) Empty Draft #5 (Different approach)

Post  Nuffman Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Draft #5 (Different approach) Sc20102

24k left in reserve

Went for a different approach with this one...

Question: is having Shaw and Malceski in the same team a bad option? If so, who should I take out for who?

Point: Rookies are still kinda Bleh I know... But I won't know what to do till after I get full NAB results, inc Challenge games.

Any other pointers?

And yes I know MPP this and MPP that.. but I seriously cbb Razz Unless Hille comes out good, I'm not going to really bother trying to find another Ruckman to go as #2, no confidence in NicNat or the Kruez this year Sad

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Draft #5 (Different approach) Empty Re: Draft #5 (Different approach)

Post  Pearman Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm

R shaw out, H shaw in. THERE EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE!!!!!! how bout that for coincidence. But Heath Shaw is better.
Pearman
Pearman

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Love the team! I wouldnt be overly worried about having Shaw and Malceski in the same team as i believe Shaw will still rack up the big scores and hopefully malceski will still be able to contribute 60 to 80ppg. If your concerned do the switch to Heath as Pearman suggested. Heath's only downfall is he cannot handle a tag but they are talking a midfield role for him this year where he wont get tagged over Pendles and Swan so he might just rack them up like he can!

I must say the quality of teams getting pumped out is getting better and better. People are starting to get their structures right.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 am

great team very similar to mine actually. only critisim i have are the rooks in back and forward positions and i definatly think H.SHAW has it all over R.SHAW so a swap there is a no brainer.

Maybe a downgrade of PENDLES to COONEY or VINCE to a EBERT/MASTEN/COTCHIN type player this will free up cash to upgrade one of those to a more consistant player of fwd or def.

I would be looking at POLKINGHORN/MAYNE in forward and HUNT/HAYDEN in back.

Great looking team tho, i know it is hard to pick the correct rookies but i see all the value as most do in the mids so load up there in rooks and then make the most of the value and premium players in other positions.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down