Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P)

5 posters

Go down

Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P) Empty Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P)

Post  Nuffman Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Some more modifications, once again, benchies are just temp obviously atm, yes they were changed after the 1st round of NAB cup lol. All these changers were thansk to sacrificing ROK, hopefully he follows trend and starts slow like he has the last 2 years...

1. Goddard, B
2. Enright, C
3. Hodge, L
4. Gilbee, L
5. Kennelly, T
6. Ladson, R
7. Nash, J

23. Maguire, M
24. Trengove, J

8. Ablett, G
9. Selwood, J
10. Vince, B
11. Cooney, A
12. Trengove, J
13. Martin, D

25. Jetta, L
26. Barlow, M

14. Sandilands, A
15. Tippett, K

27. Warnock, R
28. Lobbe, M

16. Riewoldt, N
17. Pavlich, M
18. Franklin, L
19. Dangerfield, P
20. Ziebell, J
21. Ballantyne, H
22. Rockliff, T

29. Gumbleton, S
30. Podsiadly, J

left with $6,900

Gumby Playing this week is a massive plus!!
Maybe take a chance on Nash, he had limited options at Ess

Once again going for League win, overall is secondary.. this draft has a few more mid ranged players in it.. backline is starting no rookies and forward line starting one.

Please be rough, critic as hard as you can. What I'm looking for mainly are better options for my mid rangers (200-350k) if any

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P) Empty Re: Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P)

Post  bonnie doon thirds Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:56 am

Nice lineup mate, Really the only concern for me is Nash, Not sure if he will produce the goods but keep an eye on him as he might be ok.

Just a tip, I would move Tippet into the forward line so you can use him as an MPP with Lobbe. As it stands you have Tippet and Lobbe who are both RUC/FWD but no RUC/FWD in your FWD's to swap with. Ideally you would drop Ballantyne, Move Tippet into the FWD, and then add Kruezer/ Hille, Nicnat into your second ruck spot. Then if one of your rucks goes down you can move switch lobbe onto your FWD bench and Tippet into the ruck without losing a trade.

Hope that makes sense to you as that just made me dizzy scratch
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P) Empty Re: Draft #4 (more mid rangers at the expense of ROK :P)

Post  Linkster Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 am

makes perfect sense to me Bonnie Arrow Exclamation Question
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am

pretty good. still not sold this year starting a rookie up forward.

nash will likely play early but to cover for chaplin who is out suspended. might have to do pretty well to keep his spot when chaplin gets back. other options include hunt, schoenmakers, greenwood, buckley (if named) or even polak around the same price.

not sold on bally either up forward. will likely be up and down and won't score that well unless he plays more mid (or at least off half forward). probably another option like polkinghorne, buchannon, mayne (feeling sore from what i hear), warren, salter or take a gamble on gamble Very Happy .

lots of mid pricers in the forwards and backs so wouldn't play a rookie there.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 pm

A real gambling man wouldn't gamble on gamble. Fighting for a spot with lonergon and now podsiadely and even when he does play doesn't get much supercoach points. As Dom pointed out forward rookies will be a risk I am having one but I am having 300k left over at the start, but for you if you're spending all of your salary cap I would like to see 3 prems 3 rookies in your mids. That's where the rookies are this year and you have to adapt accordingly. Which one you would take out is entirely up to you, you have such fantastic premiums wouldn't get rid of cooney or ablett, then you have to get rid of either selwood or vince which is an extremely hard decision.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down