Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 AFL Prospectus

Go down

2010 AFL Prospectus Empty 2010 AFL Prospectus

Post  Linkster Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi guys this e-mail was sent to me week or so ago and I bought one,hope i'm not going to get into trouble from roachie but thought some of you may also be interested in stats and numbers etc like me.

With the 2010 NAB AFL Draft just completed, it is time to order your 2010 AFL Prospectus containing 400 pages of all the player statistics of every club compiled by the AFL's official statisticians, Champion Data.

/ Performance analysis of every team and all listed players.
/ In depth analysis of every team's 2010 player list.
/ Player stat profiles for last 5 seasons.
/ Profiles of all draft picks and rookies.
/ The AFL Prospectus Team of the Year.
/ The best kick of 2009.
/ The top 25 of the 2010 NAB AFL Draft and the Freak's take on them.
/ Gold Coast 2011 - Explanation of how the list will be compiled and profiles of the contracted players.

^ Free!! Postage and Handling to Australian domestic orders when you order online prior to Christmas Day.

PLUS!! You'll get access to our free exclusive weekly E-Letter direct from the Fantasy Freak, sign up now!

* Go in the draw for your chance to win $500. Every pre-xmas online order will be included in the draw to compete against the Fantasy Freako in the 2010 Prospectus League.

To order the 2010 AFL Prospectus, click here. https://shopping.onlinefulfillment.com.au/cart/index.php?cart_id=163&merchant_id=49&sku=484211
To order the Box Set, including the 2010 AFL Prospectus, click here. https://shopping.onlinefulfillment.com.au/cart/index.php?cart_id=164&merchant_id=49&sku=484213

Good luck in 2010!
THE AFL PROSPECTUS TEAM

Congratulations on purchasing your 2010 AFL Prospectus.
Attached is your Xmas Voucher to put under the tree.
The fact you have pre-ordered the book prior to xmas puts you in the running for the 2010 Prospectus Dream Team League where you take on the Fantasy Freako. If you win the premiership you win $500. An email will be sent in early March to those 15 lucky people.
If there are any issues please email champion@championdata.com.au
Spread the word as free postage and handling is only available to orders received prior to Christmas Day. It's the perfect footy fan gift.
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down