Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Year Players For 2010

+3
Kosta
fatcat
The Roach
7 posters

Go down

3rd Year Players For 2010 Empty 3rd Year Players For 2010

Post  The Roach Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 am

Roachies hot tip for next year David Mackay...! Been watching his progress this year and has already shown some good scores of 80+ five times with one score of 130 againts brisbane. Will be in his 3rd year of footy next year and should turn into one of adelaides premium running midfilders.

Roachie Smile

List who you think will make the cut for your team???
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

3rd Year Players For 2010 Empty Re: 3rd Year Players For 2010

Post  fatcat Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 am

Trent Cotchin - barring injury will benefit from a full pre-season.
Brad Dalziell - might be a bit expensive come next year depending on how he finishes this year.
Rhys Palmer - should benefit from a better team next year with all their youngsters getting time this year.
Patrick Veszpremi - with Micky O gone should get lots of opportunities.
Matthew Leuenberger - up there with Kruezer for young ruckmen and will be cheap thanks to injury this year. Brissies number 1 ruckman when fit
Travis Boak - should be a good player for port
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 am

I will say one from every team:

Adelaide: David Mackay - i agree 100% with you roachie, seems #1 bargain so far

Brisbane : Daniel Rich - in his second year next year but he seems a must, will only get better

Carlton : Matthew Kreuzer - I just feel that next year is his big year

Collingwood: Jaxson Barham - Son of Ricky Barham. Father was a good player and he looks good too

Essendon: The 2007 draft was the year of defenders with essendon picking up four defenders in Cale Hooker, Darcy Daniher, Tayte Pears and David Myers. All these players could play next year with Fletch likely to retire and Paddy Ryder moving in the ruck

Frmantle: Rhys Palmer - no doubt he is a great player and can find the pill but needs to work on his kicking if he is to get AA selection

Geelong: Harry Taylor - isn't having a good year this year but could redeem himself and have a good one next year

Hawthorn: Brendan Whitecross - likely to play every game next year barring injury, good user of the footy

North Melbourne: Levi Greenwood - not much good players from the 2007 draft, all i could think of!

Melbourne: Jack Grimes - i have got very high raps on this kid, he's even in my team. Next year will be a good consistent player, a must have

Port Adelaide: didnt get any good players in this draft that will have a good year next year, they got Marlon Motlop, Matthew Westhoff, Matthew Lobbe and Mitch Farmer who are all duds

Richmond: Trent Cotchin - if he doesn't get injured next year will be an outstanding player for the richmond
footy club

St Kilda: didnt get any good players in this draft as well

Sydney: Patrick Veszpremi - with micky o gone he should get his spot, just needs to stop getting injured

Western Bulldogs: Callan Ward - starting to have an influence on games and playing good football lately

West Coke Eagles - Chris Masten - needs to have a good near next year or else he will be delisted

Any comments welcome?????
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wulf Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 pm

kosta good effort on some but cop out with the saints

look out for a superstar next year jack steven, he is a jet
The Wulf
The Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Rival Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 pm

also i dont think masten has 1 year left if he doesnt perform. Eagles like to keep crabs around see chad fletcher and rowan jones (from a bygon era ) I also think Luke Shuey might be a handy pick up next season as he might not play this year with his injury concerns.
Rival
Rival

Back to top Go down

Post  clackerz Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm

I think this is where the focus lacks - these are the players that either make you a truckload of $ or end-up becoming keepers.

Roachie - I reckon a pre-season page that's devoted to these types of player for 2010's SuperRoach! GOLD!
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 pm

all i'm saying is that there is probably 9 teams that have really benefited from the 2007 draft and have got alot of good young players who will be stars next season. The saints do not have a good player from the 2007 draft that will have an impact next year, they already have a strong balanced side and i dont think there going to blood any more younsters next year. Agreco, Jack Steven will not play a game next year, he hasn't played a game in his career so what makes you think he is going to come out and become the next star, highly unlikely. And Rival, ok maybe chris masten won't be delisted but he was pick #3 and there was huge raps that this kid is going to be the next judd and he hasn't lived up to all the hype, i just feel he needs to have a big year next year or else his career is over, he might not be delisted but he'll struggle to play a game if he continues the way he is going!! NUFF SAID Very Happy
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Just letting everyone know now.... next year will feature a massive pre-season page on all the bargain picks and value picks.... Have already starting planning towards next year Smile

P.s This comment page has already given us some great info on what the public is thinking so keep sending in the posts. Smile

Cheers Guys

Roachie & Team
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wulf Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:07 pm

mark my words kosta jack steven will play this year and will be very good for the saints next year. there is plenty of room in the 22 for him. will contact you when he is picked,
The Wulf
The Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 am

Jack Steven is on my radar for next year, rated very highly at the saints - if they have any injuries to their runners could get a spot this year. Masten is starting to find his feet now- last couple of weeks 20+ disposals. Just needs to hit his targets more- no chance of the Eagles delisting him. Luke Shuey also has big wraps on him. Would of played this year except for injuries. Brad Ebert is another young Eagle playing his 2nd year currently who is starting to look the goods.Can't wait to see Roachie's pre-season page, no doubt it will be a big help when deciding on initial team.
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:00 am

Just letting everyone know the Pre-Season page is already in planning and all the names being thrown up area great help to developing of it.

Cheers Guys

The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down