Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Team (Toss some ideas around)

2 posters

Go down

My Team (Toss some ideas around) Empty My Team (Toss some ideas around)

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:44 am

Hey Guys, I just thought i would post up my team going into round 12 and see what everyone thinks. I have burned a few trades and only have 5 left with $370k in the bank. Having said that i believe i have a pretty solid team and probably only need to upgrade Hooker, Collins and M.Brown to premiums and i should be right. I am not going to do this just yet as i need to save trades but i am hoping this team can carry me through to about round 16 or 17 and then i might pounce. Loosely i would like to get a couple of premiums returning from injury namely, M. Brown out for B.Harvey and Hooker out for Drummond. Then maybe trade Collins for someone like Dal Santo or Montagna once Collins peaks.

My Team (Toss some ideas around) Sc10

Thoughts?
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

My Team (Toss some ideas around) Empty Re: My Team (Toss some ideas around)

Post  The Roach Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 am

Looks like a solid team mate like you said.

The upgrades you mention in future weeks all sound great so i would wait on those. Just try not to be tempted to trade in the following weeks as everyweek there are always bargains that might catch your attention. As for this week i wouldn't be looking at trading. Smile as you have a full compliment of players with "gilbert" surly to be back. Just keep a close watch on Simon Goodwin as he might miss this week, just make Muston your emergency which i see you have.

So overall mate from the roach your team looks great for now.... i would only trade if your looking for an important league win, or to catch the leaders at the front.

Cheers Mate

The Roach

P.s With Dal Santo try not to wait to long as his price might rise in value the next few weeks playing richmond and carlton..... but even if you can't get him, there will surly be more bargains come round 15,16,17 Smile
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 am

Thanks for the feedback Roach. Yes Goodwin is a bit of a worry however i will cover him with Muston if need be. I also agree regarding Dal Santo, I can afford him this week however I just need to play it safe with trades for a few more weeks. He is such a good buy right now but yeah i am better off waiting, Hopefully Andy Collins will increase in value as Dal Santo does so the upgrade will still be feasible down the track.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down