Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podsiadly / Rockliff

2 posters

Go down

Podsiadly / Rockliff Empty Podsiadly / Rockliff

Post  sobeyyy Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:45 am

Im looking at using the one trade this week and getting rid of relton roberts for one of podsiadly or rockliff. Who would be the better option and have better security for their position as im not sure whether rockliff will get dropped to make way any players. Any ideas??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Podsiadly / Rockliff Empty Re: Podsiadly / Rockliff

Post  wardie Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm

I am in exactly the same boat. Only made one trade so far (Roo) and i am thinking that ROBERTS will not be a cash cow. He played well in 2's on weekend and kicked 3 but i can not see him improving on his senior team scores. PODS seems to have settled well and is scoring well even is he only play's the next 3 games he will go up about 200k i would imagine if he continues the scores he has been producing.

ROCKLIF seems to be playing well and with brisbane playing so well he seems to be in the team comfortably. I personally can't afford him so only option is PODS and i see it as a bit of a sideway trade as he will probably not be used on my field it will just be a cash cow and we will be using a trade to trade him in and out so i would say no to it at this stage.

wardie

Back to top Go down