Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case.

3 posters

Go down

Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case. Empty Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case.

Post  Madmax75 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I did some more tweaking and came up with:
B Goddard H Shaw Gilbee Gram Kennelly J Hunt Waters (MaGuire Nason)
C G Ablett Pavlich Hodge Ball Trengove D Martin (Barlow Bastinac)
R Sandilands Tippet (Warnock Grimley)
F Riewoldt Okeefe Cloke B Hall Dangerfield Ziebell Medhurst(Rockcliff Hitchcock)

Madmax75

Back to top Go down

Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case. Empty Re: Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case.

Post  bonnie doon thirds Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Try and keep your own team announcements to the same thread mate. I just commented in your other thread then came into this one to see a different squad... A little annoying..
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case. Empty Re: Is your team better than mine. If you think it is state your case.

Post  Mad Max Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 am

Hello Bonnie Doon 3rds

I think this is a case of mistaken identity.

Mad Max (Me) & Mad Max75 are two seperate posters.

I actually appreciatted your feedback & have decided to retain Gray over Harvey.

Cheers

The original MM
Mad Max
Mad Max

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 am

oh that's a bit strange, my bad. Sorry about that.

Madmax75 you are obvioulsy going for some serious MPP action and to be honest i reckon it is making your team weaker rather than stronger.

Your backline needs another premium as Shaw, Gilbee and Gram are not premiums and may just continue to float in the 80 to 95 range.

Pav and Hodge in MID's is ugly but thats your MPP strat so yeah thats fine.

Rucks are good.

FWD: Dont like Cloke but can see your point, Dangerfield, Ziebell and Medhurst all in the same FWD line will hurt. Especially when Cloke and all three of those guys have a bad game you wanna hope Roo, O'keefe and Hall play well.

Overall the team is not my cup of tea but dont be put off by that. It has plenty of upside and with your MPP strategy it could pay off big time. The core of the team is great but i can see you have had to make sacrifices to gain that MPP coverage. If your team was just listed as 30 players it would be quite strong so dont go radically changing everything just because i am not a fan.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down