Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linksters AFL Team for 2010

3 posters

Go down

Linksters AFL Team for 2010 Empty Linksters AFL Team for 2010

Post  Linkster Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 am

Well its over thnx gawd ( subject to any injuries )..this is the final squad..

Backs : B Goddard , C Enright , H Shaw , L Hodge , T Kennelly , L Ladson , L Greenwood , ( P Davis , J Trengrove )

Mids : G Ablett , D Swan , D Armitage , J Trengrove , D Martin , A Morabito , ( L Jetta , L Shuey )

Rucks : A Sandilands , N Naitanui , ( R Warnock , M Lobbe )

Fwds : N Riewoldt , R O'Keefe , M Pavlich , L Franklin , K Tippett , N Salter , G Rohan ( A Moore , D Gourdis )

so there you go..pick on it !! crap on it !! or laugh at it but if your in my League then you gotta play it!! Laughing ..good Luck everyone I wish you all every success with your team in 2010 i know I can't wait has really got me in..
Morabito may go for B Cunnington depending how he comes up he was my first chioce!
Obviuosly Franklin won't play Rnd 1 cheers Question
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Linksters AFL Team for 2010 Empty Re: Linksters AFL Team for 2010

Post  nirvana Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:04 am

wow nice team. do you think rohan will play round 1? he was pretty impressive against carlton and i might put him in my team...
nirvana
nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 am

yeah i do...watched the game and with goodes not going as far down the ground maybe trying to fill halls position..he's a good looking type and not afraid to get in there..was impressed!! if he doesn't i'm sure there maybe a possy for Moore then again i got til rnd 1 ..I liked Gumby but jus not that sure bout him and his injury! , really liked Hurley but I think he's going to be made an example of and could be on the coaches outer bugga huh !!.. affraid
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 am

Hey link,
nice team
greenwood is said to be playing more mids but as a tagger. maybe hunt around that price if named.
armitage risky at 400k for a guy who hasn't played much footy. if ball couldn't stay in the team last year, i have my doubts on armitage (but thats just me).
nice to see salter in a team. keeping an eye on him. nice and young in a poor team Sad . at least your not going with the normal danger or zbell there like most people.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 am

reason I went for Armitage is because he's going to be the one that is to replaces Luke Ball from what I hear and have read and with 111 supercoach points in a practise match says alot to me..!! If Greenwood is to be a tagger and bring me 88 supercoach points a week then I'll be very happy til round 9-10.. @ cyclops sunny
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down