Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brownlow for my rucks

3 posters

Go down

Brownlow for my rucks Empty Brownlow for my rucks

Post  tony8210 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:03 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/brownlow-punters-think-big/story-e6frf9if-1225850680221

Interesting story on my two rucks, Sandi and Nic Nat. SOmeones having a punt on them!
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Brownlow for my rucks Empty Re: Brownlow for my rucks

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 am

I have the same two Tony and had a little chuckle when i read this considering over 50% of people will be cursing their ruck situation this week.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 am

yes decided on spending a bit more on my rucks and is paying off with Kreuzer and Sandi both scoring over 100 both weeks. very happy so far.

really sandilands should have been a given for every ruck combo - only ruckman in the team and one that has gotten much better around the grounds as well. Add in the ability to get a minimum of 40 points a week from hitouts to advantage and he should of been the first player locked in.

I can understand why people went a cheaper option for their second ruck (as long as they planned on having to upgrade them later) although the widespread choice of Hille baffles me a bit. Ruckman coming back from an ACL?

Nic Nat or Seaby were probably the two best choices in that price range.

Still don't understand the two cheap ruckman strategy but each to their own i guess
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:58 am

Enter last year for me, LOL

I think many left Sandi alone because I had him picked LOL

Nicknat was picked with two things in mind, an upgrade target in the first instance but I also had the gut feeling something was up with Coxy and I think I was on the money as he looks very underdone and does not look like coming good anytime soon.

Tippet was the insurance policy in the forward line that is not paying off ATM Mad
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down