Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some late tips!

2 posters

Go down

Some late tips! Empty Some late tips!

Post  bonnie doon thirds Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 am

Hey guys i have some spare time so i thought i would give some of you guys some tips. I know most of the guys here are already very good at Supercoach so they can ignore this. This is more for the guys playing in their first year.

TIP 1: Lock as much of your team in right now including Captain, Vice captain and Emergencies. The SC site has a history of crashing during peak times and you don't want to be stuck with no Captain because you couldn't log on.

TIP 2: Be aware of what players are not playing: Franklin is a popular pick however he is out round 1 with a carry over suspension so make sure you cover for that.

TIP 3: (Some may not agree with this but i am strong on this) Get the rookies that are playing and not necessarily the big names. Last year a lot of teams ran with Liam Anthony even though he was injured hoping he would be back in early. By the time he came back into the Kangaroos side other rookies had gained $150k+ and earned a lot of points along the way. Rockliff, Cunnington, Rohan, Dennis Lane etc are all touted as big players this year but all of them are big chances of missing round 1. Wait for the teams to be released and then swoop on the ones that are playing. If they are not in the best 22 now i would steer clear and pick them up later as a downgrade option.

TIP 4: Be very cautious of the one or two week wonders. This is where you make or break your season. Try and read what will happen in 3 or 4 weeks time. Here are a couple of examples. Brodie Moles has been awesome for the Bulldogs pre season and will probably get named round 1. In such a strong side he will be one of the first dropped for someone like Eagleton to come in. He may get through but be aware. Howlett from Essendon is in a similar boat when McVeigh returns.

These are all pretty basic tips guys but hopefully some of you get some use from it. Good luck!
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Some late tips! Empty Re: Some late tips!

Post  clackerz Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 am

Great read BDT's.
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down