Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roachie Back On Forum

2 posters

Go down

Roachie Back On Forum Empty Roachie Back On Forum

Post  The Roach Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 am

Hey guys just letting everyone know Roachie is really looking forward to kicking off the 2010 season. Just like to give a massive shout out to everyone that has posted on this forum all the support has really been appriciated and has been a massive help to create our site. Also on that note just want to let everyone know that Roachie will be back on the forum once the season starts giving as many hints and tips as he can to help everyone out. As is has been a massive mission getting the site up and running this year we haven't had as much time as we would of liked to comment on the forum. But as of the first round Roachie will be back so feel free to ask any questions you might have, or just post away even to have a chat.

Thanks heaps again everyone look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roachie Back On Forum Empty Re: Roachie Back On Forum

Post  sobeyyy Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 am

cheers roachy, thanks for your work.
i think my team is almost all set for round 1, just slight changes needed. Just wanted your opinion.

D: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, S.Thompson, Kennelly, Waters (Maguire, Webberley)
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Vince, Trengove, Martin, Jetta (Banner, Barlow)
R: Clark, Natanui (Warnock, Trengrove)
F: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Rohan (Rockcliff, Podsiadly)

Bank - 11,200
Just not sure on which 9th defender (webberley, nason ect). Any other thoughts on any parts of my team would be great cheers.

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down