Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!! Empty TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kosta Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 am

Oh yes its true. CARN THE TIGERS!!

You may say that Geelong were missing several key players, but we had alot of youngsters playing also and they did a mighty job. I was listening to it on krock

Was great to here Jack kick 5, Tambling 30 touches and a few of the lesser knowns like Farmer, Connors sounded like they went alright and Relton Roberts did his chances of been elevated off the rookie list no harm at all
And of course Martin played well also, heard his name a few timess, not sure how much possesions he got though

GO TIGERS!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Linkster Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Ha Ha Geelong..sh* i *t happens Huh!!! lol!
Exclamation but Hardwick did say : ''You take 12 players out of a Geelong side your pressure is going to look better than what it is. The scoreline flattered us with those players out. But I was really happy with the guys' endeavour.''
enjoy tha feeling tige fans!! Evil or Very Mad
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: TIGERS BEAT GEELONG BY 51 PTS!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dom Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 am

So the decline begins Twisted Evil
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 am

Dont get too happy tiger fans. You`ll only finish 16th in the
regular season. Freo is gonna have a great year. Top 4 finish. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Freo whatever your on charlo I'll have a couple of kilo's !!! affraid
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down