Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Pick Of The Year!

4 posters

Go down

Worst Pick Of The Year! Empty Worst Pick Of The Year!

Post  The Roach Fri May 29, 2009 2:23 am

Just starting a topic to see peoples let downs for the year?

Feel free to mention anyone and everyone love to know your opinions!

Cheers

The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Worst Pick Of The Year! Empty Re: Worst Pick Of The Year!

Post  BlueStorm Fri May 29, 2009 2:41 am

Luke Ball was a big dissapointment until last week's effort. Hoping that is the start of some good form for him.
Kerr, after a good start, has cost me a bundle too.

And my brain fade moment was making Motlop captain against Melbourne earlier in the year before I had Gablett, but think that is more Me that was the letdown Wink
BlueStorm
BlueStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 am

Ahhh we've all had those momments. Even the Roach forgot to put a captian one week last year! It can happen to the best of us! haha.... But Luke Ball has been a big let down i totally agree. Being a massive saints supporter myself it's been intresting to see how the saints have dominated but bally has struggled. As you said he look great last week hopefully he can step it up while Lenny Hayes and Montagna have a rest from the points demolition.

As for Kerr couldn't agree more as well..... I do feel for the guy being west coast best mid (strong tags every week) and deffently playing with some type of niggle...! Looked great at start of year but has slowly faded away! Smile

Nice post mate

The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueStorm Fri May 29, 2009 2:59 am

Cheers Roachie

It seems Ball is getting more TOG now, and maybe finally over the niggles that have plagued his career since the 'Super Draft'. Has a killer handball to help with clearances, and now that he can kick over 30m, a chance for a few goals now in a team that can, and will, pour forward in large numbers with some crap opposition coming up (Saints always carve up the Blues).

The other worry with Kerr is it seems he is losing his patience. Very lucky not to get rubbed out last week. He has done well so far this year discipline wise, but as the team continues to struggle, would be staggered if he doesn't appear before the tribunal in the new fortnight.
BlueStorm
BlueStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueStorm Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 am

OH, and brain fade / poor selection # 2.

Traded in Mooney for Skipworth after his stunning performance v Brisbane. Held to goat for 3 weeks before temptation got the better of him and he started belting North players all over the shop!

Made for a good excuse to trade up to Roo last week, and now a happy man, but another trade down...
BlueStorm
BlueStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 am

Exactly correct again on the kerr pick! For those that have him be very wary about his bad temper. He has been know to fire up rubbing him out for 2 or 3 games a year. Could cost you alot of points if you have him towards finals time!

For those that have him be careful for those that are tempted try stay away as much as possible.

This weeks article may be worth look at. Will be posted monday

Cheers The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rival Fri May 29, 2009 5:05 am

kerry could explode though , he has big scores albeit at the start of the year, he neva gets help off the ball it appears to be and is being scragged from the opening bounce. A dissapointment for me i guess was Ryan Griffen - id hoped for big things but only gave me a score over 100 this year. I think Kerr will keep his head this year, hes promised too and a headbutt 2 the back was more funny then anything eles i thought, tho i am an eagles supporter so i might have seen that only 1 way Wink
Rival
Rival

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Fri May 29, 2009 5:10 am

You do make a good point, his been very controlled this year especially from all the attention his been getting which is a credit to him! I do hope he hits form again for those that have him also could be bargain for many out there willing to take the risk! It would deffently help his scores if he found someone at the egales to block for him. Like you said he gets no help from others which doesn't help. But then nither does judd!! Smile

The Roach

Being an egales supporter Rival do you recommend people jump on board kerr? Smile
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rival Fri May 29, 2009 5:17 am

HAhaha, noo id recomend staying away from Eagles players xcept Cox. We dont share the ball around enuff to rack up cheap SC points. I doubt if kerr will play the final rounds of the year for whatever reason, but in saying that, if u trade him now are u goiung to get value for money? im glad i didnt pick him at the start of the year. True judd doesnt but he does have better midfielders around him, eagles have no1 except priddis whos more blue colar then a superstar... my advice stay away from wce players lol. Altho tom swift you might want to jump on in a few weeks as he should be a very handle player.
Rival
Rival

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 am

Great call from a eagles fan for everyone intrested in kerr.....!

And I totally agree on the judd call with better midfielders it helps alot when trying to rack up points. As i said early i almost feel sorry for kerr as the lone ranger!

Tom swift - Like the look of him also Wink

The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds Fri May 29, 2009 5:50 am

Worst picks this year? Wow where do i start?

Hodge
Franklin
Roughead
Enright
J.Brown
Richo

Having said that Richo is the only one i traded. I got Deledio for Richo and since then Deledio has been great. I won't trade any of the others as i believe they are all capable of being dominant come rounds 18 to 22.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueStorm Sat May 30, 2009 5:25 am

Surprise, surprise. Kerr returns to form one more ways than one - 92 points, and thumping people before the game even starts. An angry, angry man ... Mad

Very glad to say goodbye to him this week, traded him for Cross. Value will drop again, and will prob spend the next 2 weeks on the sideline due to priors. What a clown!
BlueStorm
BlueStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rival Sat May 30, 2009 8:38 am

bloody kerr!
im glad i had a dinner last night and didnt get to watch it, definatly time to trade him now (i havent seen the incident where he hit murph i think it was? )
Rival
Rival

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down