Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Skipworth in the Dons best 22?

2 posters

Go down

Is Skipworth in the Dons best 22? Empty Is Skipworth in the Dons best 22?

Post  tony8210 Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 am

I'm a little nervous!
Kights has come out today saying they may welcome up to 5 senior players back this week.

Does this push Skippy out of the 22 confused

I have no cover up forward (Warren, Macaffer) so this would upset me if he goes especially after a great score last week
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Is Skipworth in the Dons best 22? Empty Re: Is Skipworth in the Dons best 22?

Post  The Roach Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 am

It's a tough call.... but it seems Essendon like his type of game style and leadership which is a big + also i haven't seen him in Essendon's worst for the whole year another great +. But in saying all that with 5 players due to come in this week he might be the one to get the chop due to him being an older type player, and a little slow. With Essendon hitting a form slump losing the last two, you might see knights make some big changes come this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if his cut but at the same time i still think his good enough for essendons 22. It all really comes down to what essendon need at the given time. (and to know that answer is almost impossible) haha I feel againts melboure he will be picked as essendon won't want to rush two many under done players back to fast as they think they can win without the stars.... but if Essendon lose the next few... watch out as Skippy might not be the answer for the Don's lets hope not.

Cheers Mate.

The Roach
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down