Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAW AT THE G!

4 posters

Go down

DRAW AT THE G! Empty DRAW AT THE G!

Post  bomberboy0618 Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Today history was made (for a third time). There was a draw between the magpies and saints. I hate the fact that they have 2 play again. So what rule should they introduce to stop it? I want to hear ur opinion!
bomberboy0618
bomberboy0618

Back to top Go down

DRAW AT THE G! Empty Re: DRAW AT THE G!

Post  Dom Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am

Most people just want the extra time to be introduced. Like 5 or 10 minutes at each end to decide the winner.

I like the replays but takes it's toll on the players body playing one Grand Final yet alone two.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:10 pm

if there is a draw at the end of this weeks game, then time on shall be added..

My thing is with extra time is that, the players are completely spent after the 4 quarters, I believe that any extra time would increase the likely hood of injury substantially.. You heard Lenny Hayes, he couldn't talk after accepting the Norm Smith, I would lay a bet that his throat was scratched up and swollen, how is he supposed to play when he can't breathe?

Ofcourse in saying that Players don't train and play expecting a 27th week.

Unfortunatly I think having a replay is slightly better than standard time on, allows the body to rest.

Don't like it eitehr way :-(

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  Get Well Barlow21 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 am

Nuffman wrote:if there is a draw at the end of this weeks game, then time on shall be added..

My thing is with extra time is that, the players are completely spent after the 4 quarters, I believe that any extra time would increase the likely hood of injury substantially.. You heard Lenny Hayes, he couldn't talk after accepting the Norm Smith, I would lay a bet that his throat was scratched up and swollen, how is he supposed to play when he can't breathe?

Ofcourse in saying that Players don't train and play expecting a 27th week.

Unfortunatly I think having a replay is slightly better than standard time on, allows the body to rest.

Don't like it eitehr way :-(

+1 Very Happy
Get Well Barlow21
Get Well Barlow21

Back to top Go down

Post  bomberboy0618 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:32 am

with extra time if we do ten extra minutes then wats the point of playing the 2 hours if the 10 min decides the result?
still the extra time is better but it should be an extra quarter ecause wat do they do if noone scores in the 10 min?
bomberboy0618
bomberboy0618

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum