Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton

4 posters

Go down

T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton?

T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_lcap0%T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_lcap40%T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_lcap40%T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_lcap20%T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton Empty T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton

Post  Jayman24 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 am

I need to make some cash and a good way to do this is by downgrading Maguire as I feel even though after this round he is only one week away, he doesnt have much more money to make.

should I do Maguire to cheapie def. then Kennelly to Hurn (I am choosing Hurn because he is a cheaper option) then next round upgrade Brown to maybe Franklin?

I have 11 trades left and 26k and also after this round there are two must win games for me

I think Henderson and Strijk have best job secuirity because freo have got Broughton still to come back soon and geelong have Corey.

Overall is it worth having a punt on Strijk as WC will probably give there season up?

Jayman24

Back to top Go down

T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton Empty Re: T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton

Post  Kosta Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:36 am

Id go with Roberton, he is about to play his 3rd game and can certainly get the big scores, should go up $50,000+ in price, so id go with him in my opinion
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton Empty Re: T.Hunt, R.Henderson, Strijk or Roberton

Post  Jayman24 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks for that Kosta but I really think he will be dropped after the split round but if I get him he will never play for me as I will keep either P.Davis or Nason as perm. benchie and they have pretty good j.s so it is basically about who will make the most cash this year!

Jayman24

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayman24 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks for the votes but some comments would also be great :D

Also if it helps to see my team just follow this link

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,16837.0.html

thanks

Jayman24

Back to top Go down

Post  Talking Head Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

honestly jayman, it's anyone's guess. Strijk hasn't played a game so it's hard to tell but he plays in a crap team. Henderson hasn't been able to string two games in a row but also plays for a crap team. Roberton is going to be pushed out of the team sooner than he's come in if you believe their coach. None of these players have decent job security at this point really so it's a toss of the coin.

If you want a guaranteed price rise go for Roberton but I'd probably fancy the risk in Strijk even though I know nothing about him.
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Get Well Barlow21 Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Go Henderson/Strijk as they have the best job security. Roberton will
be dropped when Broughton/McPharlin come back into the team.
Get Well Barlow21
Get Well Barlow21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down