Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danger... Decisions, decisions

2 posters

Go down

Danger... Decisions, decisions Empty Danger... Decisions, decisions

Post  wardie Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 am

Back- Hodge, Enight, Goddard, H.Shaw, Waite, Mal, Hunt (Nason, Salvani)

Mid - GAJ, Selwood, Trengrove, Danger, Barlow, Martin (Kayler-Thompson, Bastanic)

Ruck - Sandi, Nic nat (Warnock, Lobe)

For - Pav, ROK, Higgins, Brennan, Hall, K.Tippet, J.Z (Gumby, Roberts)

Ok i recon a few will be in this boat, Is the MPP rule going to be valuable here?

With the option of moving Danger Forward in my case or staying in mids is it work moving him benching him and then waiting for a premuim to hopefully fall into a price range you can make a straight trade for?

Thinking Forwards:
Rioli (in a few weeks after is 35 last week)
Davis (45 last week)
Lecras
porpus

Mids
Hays
Ling
Mitchell

Or would a conventional upgrade I.e. Bastanic out and bring in a SWAN or MONTAGNA type. Thoughts?

wardie

Back to top Go down

Danger... Decisions, decisions Empty Re: Danger... Decisions, decisions

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:40 am

Not having Maguire on your DEF bench is killing you. Too late now. Waite is unlikely to play due to Bower being the only likely inclusion for the injured Walker so your going to be playing Silvagni or Nason in D7. That being the case i would probably go Waite > Davis and then Dangerfield > Judd. You will then have Nason, Silvagni and Davis working that D7 spot but that's going to happen anyway with Waite out so you may as well utilize Waite's cash and get 120+ points from Judd. Judd will rise a fair bit after this week with two 145 games.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 am

Your right not having GOOSE or WATERS was my one big mistake!

Had not thought about doing it that way Bonnie. I liked WAITE from the beginning and still see him as a premuim defender but as you say with him in bench is a waste of $$. I like JUDD but i also am hanging out for SWAN to drop in price which he should in coming weeks.

I may have to bite the bullet and get JUDD this week but is it a waist of a trade as i saw WAITE as a keeper at the start of the year? By getting JUD this week may leave me with the chance to go for a TRENGOVE/MARTIN - SWAN/DAL in about 3 weeks after they get the bigger scores out of there rolling average and the other boys get the smaller scores out of their average.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 am

I would take Judd over Swan in supercoach any day of the week. His pace is back and he could blow it wide open this year. Two scores of 145 shows he is back in town. I liked Waite as a premium defender this year too. Unfortunately Ratten has played him as a forward which reduces his point scoring dramatically. If he misses again you might just have to bite the bullet and get rid of him, that's what i will be doing.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 am

Just looked at B/E's and WAITE has one of about 130+ also which means he is defiantly going this week even if he gets picked. I have put all my eggs in one basket a bit with picking so many rookies in mids that the next few weeks i may just have to make some trades to upgrade some of them anyway.

I have only made one trade so far so the next few weeks will be trade time me thinks!

Thanks once again BDT you have seen something i had not even thought of!

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  bonnie doon thirds Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 am

No worries Wardie.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down