Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter???

3 posters

Go down

Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter??? Empty Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter???

Post  tony8210 Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm

mmmmm now I have to question SC scoring once again!

Roo injured 2nd Q and did not return, had 14 sc pts at half time!

At 3 q time he was on 24 pts without taking the field?

Scored 1pt in the last and finished with 25

How can this be, surely he did not influence the game from the bench!

My other query with this scoring system is too many now are scoring unusually high scores above 160pts. Last year we were loving GAJ's scores of 140-150 now its happening to all the SC favoured players!

It smells fishy, at least with DT you can see real points being allocated live!
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter??? Empty Re: Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter???

Post  Kosta Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah tony, most likely this will be changed, the scores are not official until about an hour after the game! For example, I had carrazzo who scored 92 i think and this changed to 85. So I believe Riewoldts score will be fixed to the 14!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter??? Empty Re: Scratching my head, how did Roo score pts in 3rd & 4th Quarter???

Post  Defeater of pear Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Tony I believe that the scores you see are all the stats and that the influence factor is figured out at the end or maybe at half time, and since it was a low scoring game if Riewoldt had early influence (IDK I didn't see it) then his points would of risen.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down