Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurn's knock

+2
Talking Head
Dom
6 posters

Go down

Hurn's knock Empty Hurn's knock

Post  Dom Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 am

gave stewart a broken nose and a concussion. not looking good for him right now. has a clean slate at the tribunal so should get a few games cut off but reckon he should still cop a couple of rounds for that one. kind of reminds me a little of lloyd's one on sewell last year.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Hurn's knock Empty Re: Hurn's knock

Post  Talking Head Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:29 am

yeah it was a BIG hit, I reckon he'll be sitting in the stands for four weeks, even with a good behaviour discount. You never know with the tribunal these days though.
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 am

hopefully he gets 5+ like Lloyd, Razz maybe the upgrade i'm looking for around round 7-8 in the backs..and at a bargain price too.. bounce
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 am

Hi Linkster,

not sure why you think he would be a bargain? Scored 106 and 90 in his two matches. 3rd won't be until after suspension so unless he has a shocker coming back will stay around the same price, if not go higher.

not really a bargain, not like he's got a low score from injury counting towards his total.
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I must have the wrong idea about this game fatcat..say hurn gets rubbed for 5 weeks for argumemts sake..i'm upgrading at Rnd 7 and Hurn is coming back to play his 3rd game..knowing the scores he's already got..to me he would be a bargain at his original price @ rnd7..are you for arguments sake going to keep the like of Tippett who's about to drop maybe up to 90K or even higher for 3 games then say oh i shoulda traded him last week cos i knew his breakeven and price were going down tha gurgla..no your not!!..its all about buying cheap and selling high..but maybe i got the wrong idea about this game..personally after watching Tippett today..he's not what he or his price is cracked up to be!!..but thats Wink beside the point..your right in what u say not a bargain but by no means expensive either.. scratch
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:51 pm

thought when you were talking you were thinking he would be coming down in price, hence the bargain statement. Definately an upgrade option for one of your cheaper backman in a few weeks, won't be much cheaper but a very good player.

misinterpreted your meaning on the word bargain.
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 am

Been offered 2 weeks!
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkster Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 am

just saw that..man is he a lucky boy..but he has had a clean slate til now ..sort of makes a mockery of penalties already handed out..but good players like him deserve a break!!! Twisted Evil
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Antman Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:16 pm

I'd take two weeks for that.
Antman
Antman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content