Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes?

4 posters

Go down

Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes? Empty Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes?

Post  tony8210 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:29 am

The three will be picked so who goes, not Ladson I hope. I have a few Hawk mates that recon he is not in the best 22, I find that hard to believe looking at his average before injury!
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/cyril-rioli-set-for-return-against-cats/story-e6frf9jf-1225848158542

I recon he was solid last week. That would hurt if he gets the flick Sad
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes? Empty Re: Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes?

Post  Catta Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 pm

im keeping my eye on nick suban incase that happens, he scored over 100 last week, hopefully he has found some consistency like broughton had to. What do ya reckon?
Catta
Catta

Back to top Go down

Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes? Empty Re: Buddwiser, Bateme and Cyril set to return, who goes?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

no way catta! I go for freo and i know and had suban last year and he was
a good investment but is no good this year.

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm

personally i think he will be fine for quite a while - maybe in a bit of trouble when burgoyne comes back but someone else will surely go down
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardshell Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 am

Knowing Hawthorns luck with injuries lately someone will go down. We are cursed at the moment.

Hardshell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down