Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardshell's team. Thoughts??

2 posters

Go down

Hardshell's team. Thoughts?? Empty Hardshell's team. Thoughts??

Post  Hardshell Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 am

Hey guys, this is my first crack at supercoach, have done a little bit of research and am semi happy with my team. Any pointers or advice would be greatful. Still getting my head around the trades/breakevens/MPP and all the other lingo. Here is my team...

Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, S Thompson, Malceski, Schoenmakers, Farmer, Davis, Maguire

Mids: Ablett, Mitchell, Pendlebury, Cooney, Trengrove, Barlow, Martin, Shuey

Rucks: Jolly, Natanui, Warnock, Lobbe

Forwards: Goodes, Franklin, Riewoldt, Giansiracusa, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane.

$41k left.

Id like to get Rohan from syd in my fwds as opposed to Gumby and D-L, and dont know whether I should keep Thompson in the backs and go for a mid range player. Same as Pendlebury, should I keep him or go more towards a mid range midfielder and have a bit extra in the bank?? Any advice for a for a first timer would be helpful.

Hardshell

Back to top Go down

Hardshell's team. Thoughts?? Empty Re: Hardshell's team. Thoughts??

Post  Defeater of pear Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 am

Look I believe with the premium side of things, your doing pretty GOOD!!! rookies im not so sure. id like to see another rookie in the midfield instead of having farmer in the backline. Phil Davis doesn't look to be getting a game, don't think trent dennis lane will get much either. Downgrade a mid to a rookie and put barlow on the park, that will go a long way to suring up your defence by upgrading farmer and possibly shonemakers also. I like your rucks and forward line, I would just prefer a bit of sure thing in your defence. In the forward line bench put in hitchcock in for trent dennis lane.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Starting heaps of rookies in the backline/forwardline isnt the go this year. I would swap Cooney for
Morabito and upgrade scoenmakers to kennelly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Nice team hardshell. Want to play in my league. I spot left. Code
is 872020. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down