Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numero Sei

4 posters

Go down

Numero Sei Empty Numero Sei

Post  Nuffman Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 am

Numero Sei Sc20103

Draft #6

I'm liking it more and more.. Bench rookies still up in the air, until just before Rnd 1 I fear...

I fear I may have a few too many mid pricers in the Forward line but...

I have $121k in bank, dunno what to do with it...

Remember, going for League win

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Numero Sei Empty Re: Numero Sei

Post  bonnie doon thirds Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 am

Your leaving out the two best and most valued rookies?

JKT is not getting elevated, Barlow has been great and will possibly play round 1 and hopefully a few more. Banner and Shuey should play a few games...

I would re-shuffle to get Trengrove and Scully in as with Melbournes injuries and their pre season form its likely they will both play a lot. Those two can accompany Martin on the field and then pick your two benchies out of Barlow, Shuey and Banner....

The rest of the team is O.K however it concerns me greatly that you have Rockliff, Mcguire, Barlow, Banner, Davis, Jackson Trengrove, Gumbleton, Shuey, JKT and Hithcock but neither of Scully and Jack Trengrove?? I know they are $60k more but if they fire you wont be able to trade up to them, If you have them and they don't fire you can trade down to the cheaper rookies that have fired....
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 am

Bonnie's rule is a good one. you account for the highest rookies. if they don't pan out, can change rookies and also get an extra 50k or so.

Great looking team. Can't wait until i beat it Smile
backs look strong.
mids look just as strong as long as the rookies do well (please let the do well for all of us).
rucks: great combo. tippett a big x factor there but beware of his below 20 scores every couple of weeks.
forwards: good mix of mid pricers and premiums. seeing hall, ziebell and danger in alot of teams now (i am the only one not on any of the 3?)
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am

Changed JKT to Trengove.

Mids look like GAJ, Pendles, Mitchell, Trengove, Martin, Barlow with Banner and Shuey on bench

Have 30k spare.. I think I am quite happy with it atm and may not change it barring any spectacular news.. good or bad!

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 am

Not keen on Maguire on the park, news is hitchcock wont get the second elevation as Rodan could be back by round 2, Trengove a must
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 am

Remember, going for League win.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: