Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opinions please

3 posters

Go down

opinions please Empty opinions please

Post  goose00 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 am

hello people,

would just like ur opinions on my team so far, have tried to ensure that have a few players who can sub between positions.

Goddard, Drummond, Carrazzo, Kennelly, Hunt, Ladson, Maguire,(Davis, Trengrove)

GAJ, Goodes, Pendelbury, Vince, Hodge, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

Tippet, Charman, (Warnock, Lobbe)

Reiwolt, Pavlich, Franklin, Rioli, Kennedy, Ziebell, H. Shepard (Posiadlly, Tapscott)

i know ruck is a little weak, but if warnock and charman play could gain about 200K from each.

I have 145K in the bank let me know what u guys think

Cheers

Goose:)

goose00

Back to top Go down

opinions please Empty Re: opinions please

Post  wardie Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 pm

unless Goose=AKA M.Maguire i think that he may be a poor choice to start of the field as i am not sure he will play.

I would move HODGE to backs chose a few more rooks in middle namley, TRENGROVE, SKULLY and/or MORABITO this will free cash up.

I would then chose one of NAT, KRUZER in ruck to go with TIPPET.

Good start strong mids but i would like to see some more consistant players in back and forward. couple to look at in forwards are, MAYNE, DANGER and POLKINGHORNE

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 am

Like the basis of the team.
maguire a good bench option if he plays but won't be worthy of starting on field. a deep back are never good to have fantasy wise (dawson not a good example Crying or Very sad ).
drummond an injury worry. bound to miss a couple of games every year. maybe enright who will play and score consistently.
hodge and goodes in the mids for MPP rule? probably just put them in their normal positions to choose other mids (a good mid pricer and a rookie maybe for the mids). lots of decent mid rookies and mid pricers this year.
charman an old fashion ruckman and doesn't have a high ceiling imo. not keen on having a below 300k ruck in my team. maybe upgrade him to hille or nicnat who have more of an upside to them. charman a good bench option if you ever need back up if he plays.
like the forwards except for shepard. maybe a better rookie instead of him who will play (not sure of any at this stage).

Also Welcome to the forum goose Razz
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down