Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions!

5 posters

Go down

Questions! Empty Questions!

Post  Kosta Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 am

Hey guys
I am unsure about a few things!

Tippet or Bradshaw
Bradshaw played with Jonathan Brown last year and averaged 78 so with Hall and Micky O gone I think his scores should go up, but who should I choose?

And who is likely to get more game time, Sheppard, Moore or Davis?

And do you think Dale Thomas has some potential with a price tag of $393,000

Thanks just want to know other peoples thoughts!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Questions! Empty Re: Questions!

Post  Dav Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 am

Hi Kosta,

Tippett over Bradshaw- Bradshaw having knee surgery, limited preparation going into round 1. Tippett has huge potential, big upside - believe Crows are a top 4 team this year, Tippett will be their focal point. Davis most likely out of those 3 - Sheppard has knee injury not sure if Moore will be in Port's side round 1. Do not take Dale Thomas - has had injury interrupted pre-season, never been a good supercoach player.
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 am

Ok thanks Dav, i will do some more changes and will post my side soon! Very Happy
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:48 am

definatly tippet as he also gives you the MPP option as a ruckman should you need it. may save you a couple of trades down the track as well.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 pm

wardie wrote:definatly tippet as he also gives you the MPP option as a ruckman should you need it. may save you a couple of trades down the track as well.

only if you have a ruckman that is also a listed as a forward. only ones are Lobbe, Cloke and petrie, so one of these need to be in your rucks
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm

exactly sorry should have been more specific, Have a feeling that Lobbe will be in 90% of teams even is he does not play just to give you that flexibility.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 am

Hey guys

Just a thought that roachie has gone by in the few years supercoach has been around. And feel free to leave your comments on what you think. But when it comes down to picking two players such as Tippet and Bradshaw i also like to take into account the players age. Although bradshaw can score heavy you just cant risk the fact that he might fall over with injury during the year. That's not to say tippet wont either but on most occasions younger players seem to stay more durable.

So for me i'll take tippet anyday of the week just as im a little nervous about bradshaws fitness for the whole year.

Cheers Guys

Roachie
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: