Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Superocach Team - Help!

2 posters

Go down

My Superocach Team - Help! Empty My Superocach Team - Help!

Post  nirvana Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 am

Heres my team so far. This is only my second year doing supercoach so i could still use a lot of help

DEF: Goddard (STK), S. Fisher (STK), Hodge (HAW), Kennelly (SYD), Henderson (CAR), Schoenmakers (HAW), Sheppard (WCE). RES: Talia (ADEL), D. Grimes (RICH)

MID: Cooney (WB), Burgoyne (HAW), Dangerfield (ADEL), Palmer (FRE), Trengove (MELB), Martin (RICH). RES: Morabito (FRE), Colyer (ESS)

RUCK: Tippett (ADEL), Hille (ESS). RES: Charman (BRIS), Warnock (CARL)

FOR: Riewoldt (STK), Pavlich (FRE), Brown (BRIS), Fraklin (HAW), R. Murphy (WB), Rohan (SYD), Gumbleton (ESS). RES: Watts (MELB), Davis (ADEL)

I still have a bit over 1 mill in the bank that im gonna use after round 5 or 6 once my cash cows go up. I also like how i can switch henderson/talia with davis, hodge/goddard with colyer and dangerfield with pavlich/rohan thanks to that MPP thing.

Your thoughts? Any help would be much appriciated
nirvana
nirvana

Back to top Go down

My Superocach Team - Help! Empty My Superocach Team - Help!

Post  Dom Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 am

Hi Nirvana.
over a mil in the bank, I reckon if you want to keep money in the bank, not more than 500k. 1 mil is 1/10th of your salary cap. Shocked. Too much to tuck away for 5 rounds.
*only if you are going for a league win might pay off as you can blitz your opponents in the run home.

backs: pretty decent. talia and grimes might have to prove themselves during the nab cup to be considered.

mids: i hate to say it but fairly weak. upgrade at least one of burgoyne, danger or palmer to a premium so you have a captain choice each week (only others i see is goddard, pav or roo).

rucks: pretty decent.

forwards: starting 2 rookies might be risky. rohan is no garuntee to start unless he can find a spot in the forward pocket for the swans.

if your into the MPP you might consider lobbe in the forward reserves. can be a back up for rucks and tippett could slot into your forwards if you're coping a donut there.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down