Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak

2 posters

Go down

The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak Empty The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak

Post  Kosta Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:30 am

The word is that Graham Polak is set to make his return to senior footy. That's good news for Polak and Richmond. I must say that the oft-maligned Richmond Footy Club deserve plaudits for sticking by Polak. After the accident, they of course had to be seen to be sticking by him. But at the end of the year, they could very easily have quietly delisted him at the end of the year and nobody would have blamed them.

But instead they stuck by Polak even when it seemed highly doubtful he'd ever play again. For a while, it looked like he'd struggle to feed himself, poor bugger. But all the patience and perserverance and hard work has paid off. Polak's talent is undeniable and Richmond will be a better side with him in the team.

I hope Polak can resume his career where it left off (he was in great form at the time) and play a lot more quality footy. Just be a bit more careful crossing the road in future, son. Very Happy
Good luck tonight!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak Empty Re: The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak

Post  mattybomb22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:08 am

He had 6 touches. Didn't make the biggest impact but it was great to see him out there again.
mattybomb22
mattybomb22

Back to top Go down

The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak Empty Re: The Heartwarming Tale Of Graham Polak

Post  Kosta Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 am

and i dont expect him to have an impact after what he has gone through so don't be too harsh on the bloke. There were a couple of times where he put his head on the line and won the footy which was good to see. As you said it was good to see him out there and i hope this is the start for better things to come in the future! It's a great story.
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum