Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis)

4 posters

Go down

Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis) Empty Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis)

Post  Nuffman Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:35 pm

My best 22 to the left, his (presumed) best 22 on the right

Goddard, B v GODDARD, B
Newman, C v HODGE, L
Lockyer, T v MACKIE, A
Drummond, J v DRUMMOND, J
Houlihan, R v BROUGHTON, G
Hooker, C v HILL, S
Hurley, M v DAWSON, Z

(He has Hurley on bench, so could come in. Also has Grimes)

Ablett, G v SELWOOD, J
Dal Santo, N v DAL SANTO, N
Judd, C v JUDD, C
Gibbs, B v BARTEL, J
Pendlebury, S v PENDLEBURY, S
Hasleby, P v SEWELL, B

(L.Anthony on bench for both us, he has Barham)

McIntosh, H v MCINTOSH, H
Kreuzer, M v KOSCHITZKE, J

(Noone worth mentioning)

O'Keefe, R v O'KEEFE, R
Riewoldt, N v DAVIS, L
Deledio, B v DELEDIO, B
Chapman, P v BROWN, J
Franklin, L v FRANKLIN, L
Pavlich, M v PAVLICH, M
McGlynn, B v DIDAK, A

(He has R.Murphy and M.Austin on bench)

He keeps stating that he has 6 trades left, steadily going down in 2 p/w since finals, yet i can't remember seeing any sort of significant trade made, with Grimes and Murphy sitting on pine for last few weeks, I'm seriously doubting he has 6, if any at all.

Obviously, GAJ is a massive plus for me. What do you guys think, no trades remaining for myself.

I'm under alot fo pressure to beat him, everyone is counting on me to do it! I play him in 2/3 leagues this week hahaha

Last edited by Nuffman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis) Empty Re: Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis)

Post  fatcat Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 am

i hate to say it but on paper i think he may have a slight advantage. Just has a few better match ups. You're giong to need some second tier players to stand up and also for some underperformers to increase their output. but you never know what can happen over the weekend so just hang in there and hope for a big 200+ from GAJ. I will be
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis) Empty Re: Not Cricket, Again (Me) V Hughmility (Arch-nemesis)

Post  bonnie doon thirds Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 am

Fatcat, Nuffmans team is on the right. I think you may have mis-read that. I reckon you have him Nuffman.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 am

Lol, actually my bad, Fatcat had it right... I'm left, he is right.

For some reason I typed it as though I was in the monitor looking out. If that makes sense.

If it's any concellation, I have out scored him the last 8 weeks

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:42 am

For me the matchups read 6 a piece. Point wise a worry for you are hooker (if playing is likely to play ruck against sandi), Haze (when he has sewell) and mcglynn even though he has been in cracking form last few weeks. He has 3 rookies playing on ground in the backs and kosi who is inconsistent but as we all know can score a 100 when needed.

I'm going to say close one (less than 100 points between you 2) but for me too hard to call it. Having ablett there is good advantage but the dogs have picken to tag him remember that.

Good luck this week Nuffman. Hope the scores go your way.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, scores are on, 2147 - 2005...

I WIN!!

His Capt was NDS!!

Once again, I put Haze on field and Anthony off and Anthony scores more Razz Such a waste!

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 am

Nice to hear Nuff and Puff. See that your Haze and Anthony dilemma hasn't been solved yet. At least you only have to choose it for 1 more week. Lets see if your choice is finally the right one. Razz
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum