Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The prelims

5 posters

Go down

what is the your percentage?

The prelims I_vote_lcap0%The prelims I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The prelims I_vote_lcap30%The prelims I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
The prelims I_vote_lcap20%The prelims I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
The prelims I_vote_lcap10%The prelims I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

The prelims Empty The prelims

Post  Defeater of pear Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 pm

For all you out there still in the prelim what are your odds? playing a super coach or a fluky dud? This week I am playing someone who came 59th weekly ranking. That's right scored 2547. With chapman back there is hope but his midfield is super. Gibbs ablett boyd montagna rich and swan!!!! I am shitting mehself but with chapman back there is hope!!!
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

The prelims Empty Re: The prelims

Post  Nuffman Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:19 pm

I put 60%, this guy won our league last year, but we kinda managed to catch up big time on him this year, even though he improved also (last year his ave was around 2050, most others in top 8 bout 1900-200o, this year up to bout 2100 for the top 5)

My mids are much stronger and I have GAJ, he doesn't have GAJ or Swan or Montagna (I don't have last 2 either), and with the inclusion of Chappy back in my forwards are a powerhouse I feel.

Then again this is SC and anything can happen! He reckons he has 6 trades left (!!!!!) I don't think he does, he has Rob Murphy on the pine in the forward line and Grimes sitting out in the back for teh last few weeks... if I had 6 trades with 2 games I know what I'd be doing!

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:01 am

I put 80% i'm going to win in my main league. The guy i played somehow made it through the year unbeaten until he came up against me late in the season. He scored over 2000 the first couple of weeks and has drifted off recently. Only 5 of his mids are playing but they are judd, bartel, selwood, cousins and ablett (i only have selwood of the lot). But i have murphy, montagna, boyd, goodwin and otten to hopefully counter act them. He will be playing 1 or 2 down and has dawson and hill on the field in the backs. my backs are in good form scoring just below my mids last week.

The other guy i'm versing in my other league is going to be harder work but i have scored higher than him for most of the year. Half of his forwards though are pretty inconsistent but have the ability to pull out those massive scores (which i hope they don't). Only 60% on this match up.

But i guess we'll have to hope it all goes in our favour.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 am

I recon I'm 50/50, this guy won last year as he held trades and beat the guy on the other side of our draw as he ran out. This year competition has been stronger and my opponent has burned his trades early. Now has a problem with Brown and Dempsy as well as still carrying Cox on the bench.

We both have Grimes so would be better if he didn't play at all!

I get Chappy back so I'm thinking it will come down to him having GAJ and who I make Captain. Swan against Swans? Riewolt, Bartel, Selwood, Gibbs Judd??? Tough choice for me this week Mad
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wulf Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:32 pm

i have made it with a trade left. The guy i am playing came top of our ladder but had a loss in the first final. He is beatable but i need ablett to have a bad game and for hodge to do something. Anyone know if he will play??
The Wulf
The Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum