Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will normality be restored for round 20?

5 posters

Go down

Will normality be restored for round 20? Empty Will normality be restored for round 20?

Post  bonnie doon thirds Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 am

Who will come back this week out of these stars:

Riewoldt
Goddard
Gilbert
Grimes
Dal Santo
Hayes
Fisher
Chapman

I think Stevie J will also be given another week off this week.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Will normality be restored for round 20? Empty Re: Will normality be restored for round 20?

Post  Dav Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:24 am

I would say Reiwoldt, Gilbert, NDS, Fisher & Hayes should all be back. Suspect Goddard, Chapman to be given an extra week. Hard to make call on Grimes- seems very injury prone. If not 100% Demons will not risk him as he is one of their future stars. Stevie J will almost certainly given a week off after that pathetic effort on friday night.
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Will normality be restored for round 20? Empty Re: Will normality be restored for round 20?

Post  tony8210 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 am

I hope not, if Stevie is out I will cop 2 donuts up forward without Chappy and Skippy out!

I can handle Goddard as my opponent has him and I have good bench cover with Hurley.

2 Donuts and Im a certainty to go out in straight sets, oh to have a few trades now Rolling Eyes
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 am

Hoping stevie j gets another week playing. even if he doesn't i have either kosi or rioli to replace him. one of these 2 is on the field while the other is used as cover (last week for Roo).
I'm hearing everywhere that chappy and goddard like dav said will be rested for another week.
I think grimes will probably rested again. he was out all of last year for injury and got injured earlier this year. he is extremely injury prone (he has been playing for only 2 -3 years in the AFL) and barely has gotten onto the field.
All the others should be back.
Anyone here about joey (montagna)? i think he just got rested last week and should come back with all the other saints (except goddard). He is my preferable captain ahead of selwood and murphy.
I'm fine if my stars don't come back this week seeing i'm not in action in both my leagues but want them back in to increase my overall standing. i actually raised up 2000 places to 13,000 after last round Very Happy
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  mattybomb22 Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 am

I think they all could come back except Stevie J
mattybomb22
mattybomb22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down