Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supercoach and GC17

2 posters

Go down

Supercoach and GC17 Empty Supercoach and GC17

Post  fatcat Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 am

Was wondering what everyone thinks will happen when the Gold Coast come in and we start having bye's. I wonder how Fantasy comps will handle them. I've had one or two ideas but would be keen to hear what others think.

obvious option
More bench spots that you can use for subs week to week - relies on you ensuring that you don't stack your team with too many players from one team and in one postion.

not so obvious
Allow you to sub in (for one week) replacements for the players you have that are having a bye. Sub in players would have to be within a certain price range of your permanent player (no more than 5% over - unlimited amount under).

Both options would allow for some interesting tactics, especially the second. Issue i see with option 2 is that the Supercoach servers can barely handle the load now, imagine what it would be like if everyone was in there prior to fridays match.
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Supercoach and GC17 Empty Re: Supercoach and GC17

Post  clackerz Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am

I think the extended bench would be the better option. But this may need a bigger salary cap.....

Maybe they'll just leave it. It's up to the coaches to ensure they coach well enough to have an even spread of players?

Who knows - but I think something will need to be done....
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down