Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams

3 posters

Go down

Who for emergency

Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams I_vote_lcap29%Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams I_vote_lcap71%Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams Empty Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams

Post  tony8210 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 am

My mids, I am leaning towards Trengove v Pies rather than Jetta v Crows
Martin, Barlow and Shuey (gets the gig over Trengove) all get starts along side GAJ, NDS and Penddles

Thoughts???

The rest is pretty straight forward, I suggest Hitchcock over Gumby and Maguire over Nason
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams Empty Re: Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams

Post  fatcat Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 am

of those options trengove i would say. I'm thinking about leaving him on the field and leaving shuey on the bench. think a fair few people will be benching him this week so something to go against the grain. mids tend to go ok against the pies.

oh and to add i will be naming Jetta as the emg - think he will enjoy a bit more space in adelaide against a team that doesn't apply the mid pressure anywhere near what the saints do. I was almost going to start him and may well do, ballsy call though (just to give myself a rev up)
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams Empty Re: Who for EMG this week with unfinalised teams

Post  Dav Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 am

Bear in mind Shuey scored 108 from 61% game time v Port in NAB cup game though Cool
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 am

yes haven't overlooked that one. only fear is them using him more up forward with Le Cras out. any thoughts on that Dav, or are they more likely to use waters up forwards and S Selwood down back

that and i don't mind a punt Very Happy
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 am

Selwood to half back, Waters forward looks likely. Selwood played great at WAFL level last week, almost certain to get picked this week.
Dav
Dav

Back to top Go down

Post  tony8210 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 am

Hi Dav Where you been? Or you just sitting back a bit

Dont throw any hairy ones at me Fat, Im already indecisive enough LOL

Im backing Shuey at Subi, Crows always go alright against the Swans, Im gona back Trengove as Emg I think

What about who starts between Bastnic and Trengove??? Thats the only difference I have between my 5 leagues due to the fact I forgot to hit save on one when I changed Shuey for Bastnic!
tony8210
tony8210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down