Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

backline structure

4 posters

Go down

backline structure Empty backline structure

Post  sobeyyy Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 am

hows this for a backline. I have big scores in goddard, enright, hodge, and consistancy in harbrow, thompson & kennelly.

D: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, S.Thompson, Kennelly, Waters (Maguire, Davis)

How does harbrow and s.thompson fit in. I had s.mcmahon from noth but didnt know which of the two north boys 2 choose. Going 4 a point of difference with harbrow and one of the north boys. But who??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

backline structure Empty Re: backline structure

Post  sobeyyy Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 am

any ideas???

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  megatron Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am

Just my opnion Sobeyyy so must be taken with a grain of salt but I see more of an upside with Thompson than mcmahon.
megatron
megatron

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 pm

i agree,,what do ppl think about harbrow?? nice consistent left boot, good buy???

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm

nice backline.

been throwing up harbrow and thompson myself as they are different from what others think about at that price.

harbrow was settling into the new role last year an should be settled in by now. great runner and a decent kick. should average around 20 disposals a match but also kicks alot more than he handballs from what i've watched.

thompson has a great kick but might stay back a bit more in the 50 than last year.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 pm

even if thompson stays back in the backline, would he still be a valuable pick or should i swap him for say a gram, waite type player??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 pm

i think waite will take a while to find form first.
gram will rack them up but his kicking efficency has been going down recent years.
up to you if you want to stick with thompson or go with a gram. go with gut instinct. thats what i did last year and it paid off big time.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  sobeyyy Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:52 am

thanx 4 that mate. I think im pretty happy with it atm. Ill try and make my mind up with thompson, but i think harbrow might be a good pick up. Maybe harry O for thompson?? What are ur thoughts on robbie gray, is he better than say medhurst, ziebell or dangerfield??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 am

Definetly better than Medhurst.. but I doubt Gray would have the same upside as either Dangermouse or Z-bell...

In saying that I doubt many teams would have Gray, but a plethora would have Dangermouse or Z-Bell or both

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down