Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield

5 posters

Go down

Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield Empty Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield

Post  sobeyyy Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 pm

robbie gray or medhurst?? who 2 pick, or who ziebell or dangerfield be a better option???

D: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, S.McMahon, Waite, Malceski, Waters (Davis, Maguire)
M: Ablett, Dal, Vince, Trengrove, Martin, Jetta (Banner, M.Barlow)
R: Clark (OR) Jolly, Natanui (Warnock, Skipper)
F: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Rohan (Rockcliff, Podsiadly)

Bank - 30,800

I did have johno brown and pav but got rid of brown for gray and upgraded pav 2 o'keefe.

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield Empty Re: Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield

Post  Talking Head Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Medhurst is significantly cheaper but I doubt you'll get the output of Gray. I was on Medhurst for a while but then I remembered he's an overated hack who plays for Collingwood. Then again, Gray's an overated hack who plays for Port. Depends on whether you want the cash or the points. As for Ziebell v Dangerfield... who knows! I got both.

That's no help, I know, but I would go with Gray and Dangerfield if finances allow.
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield Empty Re: Gray, Medhurst, Ziebell Or Dangerfield

Post  Dom Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 pm

well i don't like medhurst straight up. only 08 was a fantasy year with 88 average. next best year average was 62. that says it all for me.

gray is a little pricey compared to the other 2. if you want cash i would get either ziebell or dangerfield. both moving to the mids so up to you. danger just has 1 more year in the system so is a little more mature.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  fatcat Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 am

with Gray, just remember he's at that price where he really needs to become a keeper for you. around that price is higgins, gian,etc.

not saying don't pick him but just need to ask yourself barring injury or massive form drop are you ok with him being there at the end of the year.

Ziebell and danger are at the price when you're hoping they increase the gap to trade to a premium. If you're looking to do that with a player like gray at 440K then you're wasting $100K.

not saying don't get him (he's in one of my teams atm) but just keep that in mind
fatcat
fatcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 am

very true, not sure how close he is to Gia but Gia looks like a great pick up this year so if your looking for the keeper I'd go Gia. If you are looking for the 300-400k players you already have hall which is good it'd be out of dangerfield and Ziebell. You could either go safe or different, Dangerfield is the safe option because if he goes down most ppl have him so your all in the same boat. Ziebell is the smokie and is a fantastic player who I think will do really well this year and with dangerfield a similar price not many ppl will have him. He is in my team, both good picks.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down