Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waite , Gram Or MacDonald

2 posters

Go down

Waite , Gram Or MacDonald Empty Waite , Gram Or MacDonald

Post  sobeyyy Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Im not sure who to choose between waite, gram and joel macdonald. Macdonald hasnt been a bad supercoacher, and now hes at melbourne he may get a bit of the ball.
I know waite will take tym throughout the year, but he is a quality player who can play fwd and back.
And gram, being in a good team, points get shared around, and he might play more midfield as ball is gone.
Any suggestions?

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Waite , Gram Or MacDonald Empty Re: Waite , Gram Or MacDonald

Post  Defeater of pear Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 pm

I wouldn't go near Joel Macdonald, don't think he will do that well in a worse team. Gram has been going downhill with efficiency for 5 years, if you truely believe this year will be different then pick him up because he is quite cheap. Out of those 3 I would go with Waite, last year averaged over 100 if you take out his score of 8 the game he got injured, I believe he will be just as good as last year again the only question for me is injury. If he does get injured early on however there are downgrade cheapies, Ladson, Hunt, Kennelly, Raines, shoenmakers, Malceski, Waters ect. By the time he is injured you will know which one of these is the one to pick up instead of just guessing and hoping which one will do well as we are now.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 am

I agree Waite is the best option

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down