Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Thompson

3 posters

Go down

Scott Thompson Empty Scott Thompson

Post  sobeyyy Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am

Now im not too sure bout scott thompson in my team. Got mixed up with scott mcmahon. Is scott thompson still a good pick?? This is what I Have atm.

D: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Waite, S. Thompson (NM), Kennelly, Hunt (Davis, Maguire)
M: Ablett, Dal, Vince, Trengrove, Martin, Jetta (Moles, M.Barlow)
R: Clark (OR) Jolly, Hille (Roughead, Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, Pav, Brown, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Rockliff (Hitchcock (OR) T.Taylor, Podsiadly)

Or should i get rid of one of waite or thompson for gram??

sobeyyy

Back to top Go down

Scott Thompson Empty Re: Scott Thompson

Post  Pearman Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

Gram = Gun. But shhh, nobody is meant to know.
Pearman
Pearman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 am

scott thompson is a emerging star but doesn't leave the back 50 that much. he has a great boot though.
gram plays more midfield but his dt and sc scores have gone from total sc gun to more even last 2 or 3 years. becoming less accurate by foot as he gets older. something to think about.

rucks i would look at clark if he is still going to play rucks this year with leu and charman (when he returns) there. might get decreased time there this year imo. Hmac around that price and will provide more consistency and safer option.

hitchcock ahead of taylor at this stage but would wait until round 1 teams are named to set this spot.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down