Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tear it to shreads ;)

5 posters

Go down

Tear it to shreads ;) Empty Tear it to shreads ;)

Post  Richoman12 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 am

Hi this is my first post here and im a bit stuck on what else i should do to my teamTear it to shreads ;) Untitl10
I have $112,500 left what can be done?????

Richoman12

Back to top Go down

Tear it to shreads ;) Empty Re: Tear it to shreads ;)

Post  Dom Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

welcome to the forum richoman.

team looks pretty good.
backs: taking real advantage of the cheap backs this year. risky but could pay off if they perform good.
mids: looks good. like boak as a unique pick who should step up this year. cotchin high risk, high reward.
rucks: been looking at the same combo myself. seaby should be pretty good since he will get more TOG at a new team.
forwards: loaded. only don't like watts. doesn't have big enough body yet to be able to play as a KPP. even though won't score alot as a young KPP. they usually take years to develop to be a decent scorer. maybe change him to a rookie like moore or rohan who might have more potential this year. keep an eye on waite to see if he gets up for round 1 or is rested early.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 am

Hey mate

Team looks pretty solid to start with i like the different choices in hurn and boak.... could pay off if everything goes right. I would look to maybe upgrade one of your backs either greenwood hunt or malceski if possible other wise you might be a bit short if waters doesn't come up. Also M.Davies and J Webberley i haven't heard of so make sure they are gonna play some games this year. And last thing jack watts just keep an eye out unsure where he is at with his tranning, but could be a risk worth taking.

Other then that looks pretty solid mate great start.

Cheers Roachie
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 am

Webberley is a rookie for the tigers. He has been named along with MARTIN as being in the best over the course of their practice matches. No idea what sort of player he is but judging by reports he should be there round 1. Might be a smokie worth having a look at. Think we all just need that 1 cheap back that we can slot in and sure up the rest of our team!

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  megatron Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:49 am

Looks like a solid team Richoman12.

I've heard a couple of good things about Webberley, one to keep tabs on for sure. Of your other backs, I'm not on the Greenwood and Malceski bandwagon and i have my doubts about Waters. Hodge and Goddard are locks.
Mids look solid but Cotch is risky, perhaps midseason when he's up and about. Rucks are good. My only concern with your Fwds is Watts as pointed out by Dom

You've got some cash so Watts upgrade shouldn't cause too many headaches.

M.
megatron
megatron

Back to top Go down

Post  Richoman12 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks for all the feedback so far ive made a couple of changes Tear it to shreads ;) Untitl11 id love to know ur thoughts now? should i downgrade ballantyne and upgrade another back or something else Smile

Richoman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down